Glitchy Trump is happy about the many, um, "Azerasians"at his Arizona rally (video)

Originally published at: Glitchy Trump is happy about the many, um, "Azerasians"at his Arizona rally (video) - Boing Boing

2 Likes

“Azure Asians?”

14 Likes

NYT, Q1 2024: Biden is old! Rambling! Possible dementia!

NYT, Q4 2024: …

19 Likes

Maybe he was thinking he was in Azerbaijan to lock in the expats? What an azz.

8 Likes

11 Likes

It’s not a new statement of course, but how is this complete illiterate idiot even in the running for the highest office in America? I’m fully baffled yet again.

17 Likes

… because the Hate Party nominates the most hateful candidate, not the smartest candidate

18 Likes
6 Likes

It’s nice to see NYT writers finally acquainting themselves with Il Douche as election day 2024 approaches.

4 Likes

It’s Paul Krugman.

6 Likes

I know, and I chalk it up to the demands of the senior editosr and publisher than to a consensus amongst the individual writers and reporters. But really, if I’ve observed for a couple of decades that von Clownstick is like a skipping record when it comes to stuff he likes and hates from the past* and is cognitively incapable of re-setting the needle, Krugman must have observed it too.

[* As one example, I have no doubt that he’s been repeating that same stale Hannibal Lecter joke since he saw the movie in 1991.]

2 Likes

Modern politics on the right has nothing to do with literacy, competence, honesty, public service, or anything else that used to apply. It’s about how to find and follow someone with ‘appeal’ who can get elected by dragging as many followers as possible with them. Someone who can tell the necessary triggering lies that will rouse all the uneducated, disinterested people left behind by late-stage capitalism and its crony politicians.
Nobody matches Trump for that in todays GQP.

That’s also how we ended up with Brexit and that lying sack of shit Johnson, as PM over here.

4 Likes

Given his enthusiasm for that joke, which he regards as incredibly deep and brilliant, I’m tempted to think that it took him thirty-three years to understand it.

5 Likes

‘More music then played while Trump stood around on stage.’

[We are having technical difficulties with our candidate. Please bear with us…]

5 Likes

have they tried turning him off and then back on again?

6 Likes

That’s Melania’s plan - well, the first part.

6 Likes

They were trying to play him off, like a long-winded award recipient.

4 Likes

My BF had a really rough day yesterday, so I showed him Brian Tyler Cohen’s take thereof

b/c I knew he’d LHAO, which he naturally did.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2024-10-15 at 17.39.05

Is it really just ‘projection’ now? It feels more like projectile lying.

7 Likes

merkin von bankrupt loves his cofeve, Azerasians and these United Shusheh.

4 Likes