Golden Trump idol paraded through CPAC as maskless devotees gawk and chant

It’s heartbreakingly sincere:

“The coat and tie is the fact that he’s a professional, he’s a businessman,” Zegan said. “The red tie symbolizes he’s a Republican. The red white and blue is that he’s a patriot. The fact that he’s wearing thongs and shorts is that he’s at the age where he should be retired. He should be at the beach right now.”

source: https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/26/politics/trump-gold-statue-cpac-2021/index.html

9 Likes

subpoenas

13 Likes

What I ever done to you…to anyone…to even begin to deserve that image? :cry:

12 Likes

It’s been done several times. He ticks an awful lot of the boxes.

3 Likes

I was gonna say murder hornets, but this is a much better answer for the nation.

5 Likes

oprah winfrey GIF

21 Likes

I don’t know that we could fit all of them in there, but maybe if the font was very tiny.
Or if they were on thumb drives.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to check this out: Rise of the Little Horn: Dane, Jonathan: 9781983759987: Amazon.com: Books

7 Likes

I’m not, but this guy seems to be:

3 Likes
13 Likes

The Odal rune, a less-well-known Nazi Germany symbol, will take the place of the swastika on all official uniforms and banners. Mr Schoep says it’s a gentler approach to preaching the same messages. “It is something that we have been thinking over for a number of years. To some this may seem a major change, as we have fought long and hard under the swastika for decades. This change is not up for debate, nor was it done on a whim. The party leadership has every intention to bring the party, our leaders, our members and supporters into the halls of government here in the United States, and to do that we must reach more of the public.”

10 Likes

No, it is not! I meant on YouTube. Such a rocker, that Leon.

1 Like

So, they are now literally worshiping Mammon.

9 Likes

Lapsed Catholic here, but wasn’t the J-man all about patience and fulfilling prophecy correctly? He seems like a man that wouldn’t want to be rushed.

3 Likes

Poe’s law, yet again.

3 Likes

I didn’t originally catch it from the angle of this video but it appears that Trump is waving a fairy wand?

Between that emasculating detail, the not-wearing-pants thing and the fact that he has roughly the proportions of a Big Boy™ statue I’m almost sure that Trump himself would hate it.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Wait 'til the K-Pop convention comes for them.

3 Likes

Brain bleach now, please!

4 Likes