Golfer's true disdain for rival in derailed interview not suitable for air

Originally published at: Golfer's true disdain for rival in derailed interview not suitable for air | Boing Boing

1 Like

“This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner.” :expressionless:

7 Likes

i know nothing about golf, but i am sad that this isn’t viewable, too : (

5 Likes

It’s really hard to imagine anything more petty than a rivalry in golf, a sport where opponents may as well be on separate planets for all the interaction they have.

12 Likes

Millionaires feuding with other millionaires over a game.

Let them fight!

5 Likes

To the death!

Please!

1 Like

Here while it lasts:

3 Likes

That links to this… https://twitter.com/BlatantGolf/status/1397015935542829065

2 Likes

I found a copy here:

1 Like

The interesting thing about golf is that it’s the only sport I don’t have even the mildest passing interest in!

3 Likes

somehow i expected much worse, haha. that was pretty mild in my book. also, after reading that article, i’m kind of on the side of the guy with the obnoxious cleats. he sounds like a golf nerd, and i have a soft spot for those nerdy guys.

1 Like

Way to take the high road assholes. This is exactly why sports figures shouldn’t be role models (nod to Charles Barkley).

In all honesty, no one who appears on TV would I ever want to be a role model for children, except Carl Sagan, Mr Rogers, and Bob Ross. After all of these years I have yet to hear anything negative about those people.

Throw in Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Rosa Parks to round out the group, then you’ve got yourself some role models!

1 Like

They should settle this properly…
tumblr_23fda8beb958e852e11eb33e42de5048_af59db9a_400

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.