Good deal on a LEGO Star Wars Porg

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/19/good-deal-on-a-lego-star-wars.html

2 Likes

god that’s hideous.

2 Likes

Hah! Still, I’m guessing it would be really fishy and gross. Of course people eat auks, which are basically porgs. They pack them into leather bags and basically ferment them. I can’t decide if living on islands in the far North Atlantic makes you crazy or just very hungry.

See, that was their one redeeming feature. And you know at the big party in the end that they’re eating stormtrooper.

3 Likes

Do they have a Lego version of the roasted porg? Maybe rotating on a spit? mmmm.

3 Likes
1 Like

Holding out for a life size Lego Jar Jar

3 Likes

plenty of videos of these on porghub.com!

1 Like

Hilariously, or maybe not, porgub has been has been blocked at work as being “suspicious”.

2 Likes

The g key is close enough to the n key to potentially be a mistype.

2 Likes

Since porgs are the puffins that couldn’t easily be removed from the shots of Skellig Michael, I’d say that porgs are alien auks.

2 Likes

Hah, I didn’t know that.

Which is why I like the porgs. Unlike other hated Star Wars species, this one does make sense, and I like the fact that the puffins were left undisturbed. Going back to the idea if using FX to make things more believable instead of just gee-whizzing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.