Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

7 Likes

Encouraging, although – blocked from reelection – she’d only become a martyr and a prime candidate for permanent employment at Fox News.

8 Likes

Like happened to, say, Sarah Palin?

Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

11 Likes

I always wonder about Fox touch-labor employees “backstage” and “behind the camera”… what they make of all this, the daily rock-bottom stupidity and vileness and lunacy they’re exposed to. Obviously, there must be some silent dissenters in the bunch with families to support. (Makes me think of a long-ago TV doc on Fire Forensics and how one ‘super hero’ expert in the field [lots of burned bodies to be exposed to] shared his in-work escape plan to become a full-time commercial artist.)

3 Likes

They could make doorknobs a major political issue.

More stuff:
As far as Ketanji Jackson and the GOP Gauntlet of Shit she was forced to run through, I believe this technically counts as good. Dershowitz, though, is still one of the Princes of Evil Assholes.

(PS: I have a very strong feeling that Der-shit-witz only made this statement because — as Cruz’s mentor — he didn’t want to be blamed in any way for Cruz’s style of questioning and would have plopped out a totally different assessment if Cruz had plowed into Jackson in a Dershowitz-approved way.)

9 Likes
9 Likes
15 Likes

Damn right you will.

9 Likes

Fuck you very much Sen Manchin.

11 Likes
7 Likes

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

6 Likes
12 Likes

SCIENCE & HEALTH NEWS

I sure hope this isn’t one of those developments/discoveries that we hear about once… and never again. (I’ve got my eye on you, Big Pharma.)

15 Likes

Naw, we will hear about it again when the researchers all die horribly from cellular disruption

6 Likes

Paging Dr. Manhattan…

8 Likes

Aw, you’re such a comedian!

5 Likes

Sweet!

9 Likes

That was a 16yo in there!!!

Way to keep his cool. If he’d panicked, no telling what shape he or his truck would be in right now.

9 Likes

Almost a Unicorn Chaser.

9 Likes

Happy You Good GIF

6 Likes