Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

My promised jetpack is getting closer

10 Likes

After the latest episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, I’m hoping those devices have good backup systems…or a very padded suit. :grimacing:

11 Likes

Oblig xkcd:

And theme music:

12 Likes

I’m still waiting for my spandex jacket.

4 Likes

You can have mine.
I shrunk it.
My bad, though.

5 Likes
15 Likes
17 Likes
12 Likes

That’s great news…

But what’s going on with that guy and his hand movements… :thinking:

10 Likes

Some people use body movements to emphasize their speaking. It wasn’t distracting to me, because I do it too, so it seems completely natural to me that his hands were emphasizing where he was in his speech.

12 Likes

Bunt! Bunt! Bunt!

6 Likes

Fair enough! I just noticed it was the same hand movements over and over…

9 Likes

It’s a known phenomenon that I knock things over if I’m sitting at a table while talking.

I recognize my people!

13 Likes

This Is Me Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

8 Likes
14 Likes

Now it’s going to hit us?

14 Likes

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

11 Likes

You don’t blow it up because they could be almost pure Naquadah & destroy the solar system. You use your hyperdrive to move the asteroid through the planet.

11 Likes

The U.S. is a nation comprised of so many different humans–the decent ones whose creed is kindness, especially those who want to claim no credit for good deeds–who have the power to give me (us?) hope.

23 Likes

im not crying youre crying GIF

You know what I wish? I wish that these acts of human kindness found it’s way into the front page news in the same way that we have a constant stream of glorifcation of violence shoved down it. Imagine if the local news started off with stories about this kind of thing, and then barely covered the supposed “crime wave” at the end…

16 Likes