Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

27 Likes

Sometimes I wish school libraries could have a big poster, really big, listing all the books that are banned there. You know, so the kids understand they can’t get them there.
Our local library goes all out on banned book week and often has displays in the teen-only section of books banned by the neighboring school district. our district hasn’t done that shit and hopefully never will

19 Likes

Hooray!! Shitweasel Sean won’t be visiting.

17 Likes

I’m always getting into trouble asking Philadelphia people, who inevitably say they are from Pennsylvania, if they are from Pittsburgh. Maybe he’s confusing the two as well. That said, Pittsburgh has improved a lot. Last time I was through it was quite pleasant.

5 Likes

I would never say that I’m from Pennsylvania.

11 Likes

Happy 89th birthday to Tom Baker- Previous regeneration of The Doctor.

25 Likes

Pizza Happy Crying GIF

16 Likes

He’s still hard to beat as the best Doctor… just some amazing performances with him…

4th-doctor-function-logically-sorry

20 Likes

Such wonderful news!!! This directly affects my own family, we had our children (both male and female) HPV vaccinated in that first generation.

If anyone out there is already HPV+ (and most adults are) you should be aware that there are still benefits to vaccination. There are multiple strains of HPV, and the vaccine may prevent you from contracting or spreading other strains.

11 Likes

Lol, want to feel real good? I was jamming with my grandson 3 years ago. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Excellent! Rock on!!!

Jamming Big Boi GIF by Outkast

7 Likes

Dear God. Somewhere something must have gone terribly wrong. He’s starting to look like de Pfeffel.

2 Likes

That level of evil is not associated with him at all,.

20 Likes

Put that in the Unicorn thread, NOW!

18 Likes
11 Likes
21 Likes
14 Likes

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

This artwork looks amazing!

12 Likes

I just saw Sylvester McCoy at a con earlier on!

He seems dead sound too. Lovely talk. He went walkabout for the questions.

17 Likes