Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Hells yeah.

I’m guessing the KPop Stans aren’t behind this one?

10 Likes

i like this one alot (ETA I don’t know why the pic is not showing, sorry)

:canada::rainbow_flag: #ProudBoys pic.twitter.com/rEFL7xIqXu

— Canadian Forces in :us: (@CAFinUS) October 4, 2020

Followed by

If you wear our uniform, know what it means.

If you’re thinking about wearing our uniform, know what it means.

Love is love.
Know what we mean? 🇨🇦🏳️‍🌈

— Canadian Forces in 🇺🇸 (@CAFinUS) October 4, 2020
15 Likes

It’s been popping up on my feed all day and it is just BEAUTIFUL to see.
No shouting, no arguing, just thousands of pictures of gay partners, young and old, taking a space that was all about hate and division and simply filling it with love.

13 Likes

I don’t do twitter, but after your post, I had to go look. Really brightened my day, so thank you.

10 Likes
18 Likes
16 Likes
14 Likes
16 Likes
18 Likes

They are absolutely correct. Get his ass.

16 Likes

My feelings, exactly.

Sweep the fuckin’ leg.

13 Likes

When you get a Nazi down… keep him down.

14 Likes
15 Likes

Stand down, fascists!

18 Likes

donald-glover-good

14 Likes

Fuck yeah! I hadn’t seen this yet. Thanks!

Get this gem, from the story:

GOP sought to delay ranked voting in this November’s presidential election until state voters had the final say through a “People’s Veto” referendum.

1. As if the GOP’s main concern was us voters getting to “have our say” on something (which, incidentally, we’ve already passed more than once), and
  2. Their shitty referendum didn’t even get enough signatures to make it on the ballot! I do declare, I believe we’ve had our say.
10 Likes

11 Likes

Follow-up: the Phoenix player, Junior Flemmings, has been suspended for six games, which means he will miss the entire playoffs. That’s a huge blow to Phoenix (good!) since he’s the team’s high scorer and is averaging a goal a game. Phonix’s Coach, Schatz, is taking a LOA, though the club won’t say that it was related to the incident.

The league also decided to count the match as a forfeit against San Diego. I think this is a mistake. They’ve already determined theat the Phoenix player was in the wrong and the ref has been suspended pending additional training, so they should treat the game like it was called on account of severe weather. Since a full half was played with SD up 3:1, that score should stand.

3 Likes
17 Likes

12 Likes