Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

I hate to break it to ya, but we’re not on that timeline…

4 Likes

I fear you’re right. But on the plus side, I’d prefer to have owls in my walls rather than mice, and that guy knew how to do a stimulus.

3 Likes

infinity war yes GIF

6 Likes
21 Likes

How long till MAGA hats becomes a “religious symbol”?

6 Likes

Proof that “religious freedom” is a Christian dog whistle for Republicans: they appear to have almost all voted against lifting this ban on free religious expression (the vote was 234-197).

13 Likes

Because of course they did. So exhausting, these shitheels.

5 Likes

win-win!!!

7 Likes

YAY!!! Fetterman would be a phenom in the Senate. That would be extremely cool. Come on PA, you can do it!!

6 Likes
14 Likes

Survives getting shot.
Dedicates life to public service after recovering.
Speaks truth to power.

Wow.

19 Likes
12 Likes

Miggeldy writes his own material by the way. There aren’t many heads of state writing like this. I used to see him at pretty much any literary event, or protest, I went to as a kid.

6 Likes

It seems like literally every other English-speaking country* comes up with better nicknames than us USAsians.

Also, I can’t wait until we have a president here who personally writes stuff like this!

A feigned amnesia around the uncomfortable aspects of our shared history will not help us to forge a better future together.

*except maybe Canada.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Another Sore Loser Trump shits on the way out annoyance gets axed:

9 Likes

This is great.
I wish the Swiss (and the Germans) would do that.

Hopefully, more people will get a chance to enjoy this beautiful part of the Garden State:

15 Likes
21 Likes
15 Likes