Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

16 Likes

They fucked around… they found out.

gritty-find-out-divine

14 Likes

Nordic fund KLP excludes 16 companies over links to Israeli settlements in West Bank

8 Likes
15 Likes
20 Likes
11 Likes

The Trump kids look likely to turn on their dad – and I suspect Ivanka will go first

10 Likes

Not holding my breath, but I do think if cornered, they will all eat their own.

4 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

:green_heart:

6 Likes
16 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Checks out.

14 Likes

Funny not funny how corporate media seems to pay zero attention to striking workers.

In recent weeks, we have seen a huge spike in strikes as videos of retail workers walking off the job go viral on platforms like Tik Tok, encouraging workers at other locations to post similar videos when they decided to walk off. In April alone, a record 649,000 retail workers quit their jobs as they are demanding more from their employers.

On the Fourth of July weekend, we saw nearly a dozen walk-offs. In Ohio, Del Taco workers walked off the job, stating they “will not work for a company that does not care.” Lifeguards in Maine walked off the job after a lifeguard captain was demoted for asking for pay raises. Dill Pickle workers walked off the job in Chicago, with worker Kevin Taylor saying “At the end of the day, it’s standing up for what’s right.”

Now, more than 2,000 Kroger workers voted to strike in Arkansas.

16 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

6 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes

my only concern with classifying this as “Good Stuff” is that it’s typically right wing assholes who talk with great passion about neutrality and bipartisanship at the exact fucking moment when the pendulum shifts and the power is on the left.

9 Likes

I interpreted the story as “encouraging”… which more clearly admits to lingering questions and concerns.

4 Likes
8 Likes