Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

14 Likes

I hate myself for posting this here under “Good Stuff,” and I forgive anyone who flags this, but . . .

ETA; “Good” in the sense that I hope it brings him some empathy and understanding. Not that I hope he dies.

13 Likes

If I cannot say anything nice…

8 Likes

I don’t hope he dies, but I even less hope he keeps living the way he has now.

10 Likes

Yeah, that was my first thought too.

Actually, since he’s been vaccinated (like all the lying scumbags in his party) he probably won’t die. He may come out of this saying, “See, COVID is no big deal, like God-Emperor Trump says”, or he may come out of it a slightly better person.

4 Likes

Fbi Fbifam GIF by CBS

12 Likes

Graham has always looked like he’s just about to turn his life around and be a decent human being and it never happens.

3 Likes
4 Likes

May he have a revelation that it’s time to quit the Senate to follow his lifelong dream of being a burlesque artist.

11 Likes

I don’t see it. Mascara would be running from his constant crying.

8 Likes

I am all for politicians quitting to go into the arts, but I think things like painting and writing are traditional for the important reason that it means you never have to see or hear them again.

10 Likes

I know I wouldn’t be buying any tickets.

6 Likes

Oh, I totally would.

2 Likes

5 Likes
11 Likes

2 Likes

When I was a kid, that was known as a “flat tire”.

3 Likes

Dude runs the 400m hurdles faster than 1/3 of the field ran the 400m without hurdles. Demolishes the old world record.

13 Likes

14 Likes
23 Likes