Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

Agreed. That’s weird, since recreational anglers usually are a much, much bigger voting bloc and most places contribute a lot more to the economy. That said, there is a “herding cats” element to recreational anglers whereas the commercial groups are in lockstep.

11 Likes
22 Likes

Crazy to think those four weren’t already there. What could possibly have hindered their obvious inclusion?

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

BTW: Why do they call her Molly instead of Mary?

16 Likes

I don’t know- but I see it a few other places.

I suppose it’s a more familiar form of Mary?

13 Likes

Apparently a diminutive of Mary, as well as of some other feminine names starting with M. I’ve never seen it used for Mary Wollstonecraft, though, apart from the link you gave, which looks like a YA site.

Maybe in Ireland she is more commonly known by that name.

14 Likes

New to me too! The Long Room’s site has Mary:

12 Likes

I did a quick Google search to see if maybe it was her nickname, used by those close to her, but did not get a definitive answer. I also have only ever known her as Mary. But then again, I’ve never been a close friend!

15 Likes

Buddy Carter is an asshole who wants to replace our tax system with a regressive national sales tax, but at least he wants to protect the Okefenokee!

13 Likes

Perhaps he feels most at home in a great big swamp. Next they can work on saving the Great Dismal Swamp wildlife refuge.

4 Likes

from

30 Likes
22 Likes
25 Likes

Can that woman get any more awesome?

19 Likes

It’s unpossible! But she’ll find a way anyway.

20 Likes

GIF by Dolly Parton

18 Likes

It’s really interesting that so many cultures saw that group of stars as sisters. And that’s one gorgeous piece of art!

14 Likes

from

31 Likes

How was it secret though? I mean it was her production company Sandollar right there in the credits? She was the Lucille Ball of the 90s (Star Trek). She’s the “dollar” in the company’s name. I forget who the other person was Sandy or Sandra someone or other.

7 Likes

I guess that lots of people might not be aware that she owns that production company?

11 Likes

Just my friends who all excitedly chattered about it then? It was like “oh you like Buffy ? Did you know….”

We used to watch until the credits ended of course. Grrrr Arghhh!

9 Likes