Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 2)

Also, the nutria I almost stepped on yesterday was unfazed.

grass eating GIF

13 Likes

He was just trying to set you up for his friend to steal your wallet.

6 Likes

And as the day of folk weather prognosticators comes to an end, there’s this gem:

(screengrab from EvilBook)

6 Likes

Perhaps they all frequent the Weather Channel: February Outlook Is Much Warmer Than Average For Parts Of The Plains, Midwest

3 Likes

rigged-conspiracy-ezgif.com-optimize

3 Likes
10 Likes

It’s been a running story on the r/nova (northern Virginia) subreddit for several months.

Someone kept stealing the pride flags hanging in front of a townhouse in Arlington. When one got stolen, a new flag would replace it. It’s happened at least 5 times.

henshaw-matthew
Matthew Henshaw

The two culprits arrested are soldiers from Fort Myer, where the soldiers who guard Arlington Cemetery are based.

7 Likes

Nice that they’ve been caught, but Jeebus Cleetus, their flag-stealing shenanigans were such a sad and ridiculous waste of time and energy.

7 Likes
7 Likes

While a federal grand jury initially indicted 11 people who participated in the blockade last year, six were convicted on Tuesday. Those are Chester Gallagher, Paul Vaughn, Heather Idoni, Calvin Zastrow, Coleman Boyd, and Dennis Green. They face up 10 1/2 years of prison time and fines of up to $260,000. Sentencing hearings will take place July 2.

15 Likes

Good that he did it, but too bad that there isn’t a system where that’s not needed.

16 Likes

Cross-posting to Science FTW.

10 Likes

Slow progress is still progress.

13 Likes

Gosh, I wonder what could possibly be the reason she was not recognized for all her work helping women.

Indebted GIF by NBC

12 Likes
7 Likes

He can’t do that! People might sleep through mass!

4 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF

I mean… there might not be another mass for a few hours!!!

6 Likes

Not a problem for Governor Shapiro.

5 Likes
10 Likes
2 Likes