GOP candidate Darlene Swaffer refuses to tell interviewer who the president of the United States is

It enrages me that these treasonous fuckers aren’t hounded day and night with questions about why they hate the US and won’t respect our President the way people were for even fucking questioning the WMD narrative during the Bush era. These are people who are literally hoping to kill off 2/3 of the country so that they can make a new country on the land for their cult only and people are treating them like they aren’t enemies of the US.

I supported free speech up to and including talking about wanting to overthrow the government. But now I wonder… was I too naive in thinking so? Wouldn’t be the first time I was, after all. And it’s not like that protection of speech is going to exist in new Christofascist Regime they want to subject us all to.

16 Likes

So, who do they blame for inflation/gas prices/Putin invading Ukraine and stubbing their toe the other day? It can’t be Biden, so…who do they pin all their grievances on?

7 Likes

That’s like the first question they ask you when you wake up with amnesia.

6 Likes

What is she hesitating to say, I don’t get this.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text (3)

6 Likes

At my last camp before the pandemic I had a serious incident of low blood sugar. When I was coming out of it, slowing making my way back to coherency, my partner was checking on my stability and condition with a series of questions before they left me alone long enough to go get one of the camp medics.

Who am I? (Answered correctly)
Where are you now? (“Home”) – correct for the purpose, at least.
Who’s the current president? (“… Ah fuck.”)

They knew at that point that I’d come back out of the blood sugar crash enough that I’d be safe for long enough for them to get a medic!

12 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

10 Likes

Can someone this stupid actually get elected? How can she be in politics and not know who the President of the United States is? Who’d vote for her?

2 Likes

I’ve got to assume it is a…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.