GOP candidate for Maine legislature says he's sorry for calling Parkland massacre survivor a ‘skinhead lesbian’

Keep it Classy, Sabattus

Would it make you feel better knowing Im gay?

i believe the deadline to file has passed, and this is a state that voted for lepage (aka trump before there was trump) twice.

I wasn’t saying there’s anything wrong with being gay or using gaydar (besides I’m bi if that’s relevant). Just that as he threw insults around, others can too.

2 Likes

I’m not joking or exaggerating when I say that his tweet referencing her sexuality makes me think he has sexual fantasies about her. She’s 18, he’s a considerably older man running for congress, and everyone should be very concerned that he is thinking about what sexual activity she might engage in or who, if anyone, she may do that with.

6 Likes

That inspires a great retort to evasive politicians, and right to their faces: “You sound like a Magic 8 Ball!”

2 Likes

Wait what? And didn’t you just talk about her?

Of course. The GOP loves it when the targets of their bigotry abet their own repression. Kapos make things much easier.

6 Likes

“Too early to tell. Try again later!”

Bye Felicia!

5 Likes

i stand corrected, looks like at the last minute both a democrat and republican filed paperwork to challenge him, and he actually dropped out shortly after. http://bangordailynews.com/2018/03/16/politics/leslie-gibson-drops-out-of-state-house-race/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.