GOP congress members could be forced to vote on Trump's coup attempt

I’d still recommend Death Cab over Death Cult.

2 Likes

tenor(10)

9 Likes

Ripcord time. Can’t handle the multi-verse of wrong–both in the Ur and the react.

Not like folks here are wrong… The possibilities are endless.

Ploof…

4 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

He is aware that Texas did join such a movement once, yes?

14 Likes

Trump’s already in a bar-fight with reality.

I thought Safe Harbor prevented the state counts from being disputed? (As their sovereign expression.) Only Wisconsin didn’t make the deadline.

4 Likes

Predicted by Gilbert Shelton:

shelton

8 Likes

Rick,

I’d give my left warthog, for a Philbert Desenex right about now.

And remember, “Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope.”

So true… so true.

6 Likes

40 years old, dear god.

13 Likes

They’d have to shut down ever single one of us historians who are working today who oppose their fascist ideology and will write the truth about all this.

18 Likes

166d93b8b90bd315be104a993374d716e5f0a5da_2_348x5008

2 Likes

The good news: Trumpists won’t be the ones writing the history of our era.

The bad news: The kind of people who can be persuaded to support people like Trump aren’t big on reading history either.

17 Likes

As I’ve said before, the people who cheated their way through high school/college are unwittingly exposing themselves these days.

13 Likes

Zero. Trump’s a deadbeat and these guys require the party infrastructure of gerrymandering and election ratfucking to survive.

But I think they should prove how much they oppose the election process and resign the positions that process gave them.

3 Likes

Well, Allen, speaking from a law-abiding state, we already have a Union, thank you very much. You’re welcome to stay in it, especially since 49% of your citizens voted for the incoming President, but you might want to clean up your act just in case.

And stop executing hundreds of people each year, FFS. It’s not a contest with China and Iran.

9 Likes

Allen a noted war criminal who was deemed too stupid to keep around Florida was sent to Texas where it was thought he couldn’t do any harm to the GOP.

Trump barely carried Texas in 2020 with only 52% of the vote. Likely one of the narrowest margins in that state for a Republican president since the Nixon era

2 Likes

The 14th Amendment section 3
"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. "

IOW, those elected officials who are engaging in this ratfuckery have destroyed their eligibility to hold that office.
Now, just who is going to enforce this is an interesting question.

I’m not going to hold my breath while waiting…

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.