GOP congressman apologizes for telling MAGA colleague to "Go f*ck" himself on hot mic (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/20/gop-congressman-apologizes-for-telling-maga-colleague-to-go-fck-himself-on-hot-mic-video.html

5 Likes

It’s not so much the choice of words. At this political moment for the party, there’s just a pants-pissing fear of offending MAGAts amongst older members of the GOP like McCaul who want to retain elected office.

13 Likes

No one should ever have to apologize for telling a MAGA politician to go fuck themselves. In a properly-run society, it would be practically a civic duty.

23 Likes

I will happily join the rising chorus telling them to “Go Fuck Yourself!!” at any opportunity. As one should. It’s only proper, after all.

16 Likes

I’m okay with it. :+1: Darrell Issa is an ass.

14 Likes

That is uncharacteristic of me

That’s too bad, you were almost sympathetic for a moment.

14 Likes

Not like McCaul is any better. They can both fuck themselves. Or each other.

3 Likes

He shouldn’t apologize. Darrell Issa SHOULD go fuck himself.

They should grow a spine, because not doing so isn’t gonne help them if they get into a primary with a MAGA, if their district gets redder somehow.

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

12 Likes

I honestly just recently learned that Issa was still in congress. I thought he was still gone when they moved the district lines up there around and he lost in 2018.
That’s unfortunate…

7 Likes

I know this song was written specifically for GWB, but it still fits so well …

8 Likes

It’s because the word refers to a sexual act. Now if he had told him to die in a hail of bullets, that would be a perfectly acceptable, red-blooded 'Murican way to go.

/s?

6 Likes

Telling a fellow member of congress to fuck themselves is really not cool ma… oh, wait, it was directed at a MAGAt?

THAT he should apologize for.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.