Fmr. Speaker Boehner casually tells Ted Cruz to "Go F*ck yourself"

Originally published at: Fmr. Speaker Boehner casually tells Ted Cruz to "Go F*ck yourself" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Still cried in congress.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but a crocodile shedding tears.

30 Likes

reboing:

19 Likes

While I will deny agreeing with Boehner on much of anything, on this? “So say we all!”

31 Likes

This American casually tells John the smoking man’s tan to “Go F*ck yourself”

21 Likes

John Boehner can practice what he preaches

Flip Off GIF by memecandy

32 Likes

Re: Boehner’s comment…
Ted Cruz strikes me as the type of guy who would if he could…
and has probably tried.

10 Likes

Ted Cruz! Really “go f#ck yourself”!

Papasan, circa 2021

19 Likes

11 Likes

Boehner with his 'Merica the Great Meritocracy speech can go f*ck himself and Ted Cruz.

13 Likes

Somebody make me a ringtone please

3 Likes

Oh… verbal attacks…

I was a bit excited there for a moment.

Carry on.

4 Likes

Ya, the part before he tells Ted Cruz to go fuck himself is basically him telling all sentient life to go fuck itself.

There’s nothing endearing about this jack-o-lantern and he shouldn’t have been let out of his pit.

12 Likes

Boehner? How do you make it in politics with a name like Boehner, for cryin’ out loud. If he was a UK politician the press, and everyone else would have a field day with that name.

6 Likes

So mote it be!

7 Likes

you know, I like the way you say it better.

5 Likes

He claims it’s pronounced “bay-ner”. That’s how he managed.

6 Likes

Is he one of those assholes who tried to legalize pot in Ohio so it could basically be controlled by a cartel of other rich assholes?

5 Likes

i will say that Boehner’s one guy i hate only slightly less than Mitch McConnell. but not by much.

7 Likes

i will say that Boehner’s one guy i hate only slightly less than Mitch McConnell. but not by much

With so many choices how can any of us choose? I think everyone agrees that the supreme humanoid hemorrhoid is mitch but with the entire republican party and a fair number of democrats competing for number two…Wow

4 Likes