Ted Cruz berates reporters: "You don't get to argue with me"

Originally published at: Ted Cruz berates reporters: "You don't get to argue with me" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

How did a person who’s so objectively unlikeable get this far in life?

26 Likes

By joining a political party so objectively unlikeable that it can only win by lying and cheating.

24 Likes

IMG_8546

9 Likes

Loses the thread on what exactly is a press conference. Tries to bring up untenable heart-of-pandemic “statistics.”

8 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

9 Likes

This is happening in the halls of Congress and at press conferences where Playground Rules are in effect, and therefore allow this: “We’re going to argue with you anyway… so there.”

6 Likes

Argue with you, Ted? All we want is simple, no BS answers to a few simple questions. That isn’t arguing.

6 Likes

Not a good enough answer. There isn’t a shortage of Republicans in his area; why is there a shortage of candidates?

2 Likes

May he come to the attention of the Gods.

7 Likes

Haven’t done jack with immigration. He’s been too busy saving the world from crossdressing groomers, CRT, the evils of womens healthcare, commies trying to take our guns! And don’t forget gay books!
It takes a very weak neck to be so brave!!

Do I really need to add the “/s”?

4 Likes

This guy allowed tRump to say his wife is ugly and still has the orange clowns back.
I wonder how often his wife and girls think Daddy is a sissy?

5 Likes

That is the most softball of a question, too! Any halfway decent politician would have loved to opportunity to sell themselves and push their agenda!

2 Likes

Because cream isn’t the only thing that floats to the top.
ETA:

FTFY.

They should have asked him if he has ever done anything good for Texas… besides leaving it, of course.
FUCK Ted Cruz, and the rest of his ilk.

2 Likes

I believe it was one of his colleagues who said “If someone shot Ted Cruz dead on the Senate floor, while the full Senate was in session, you’d have trouble finding anyone who’d admit to witnessing the crime.”

He’s that well-liked.

4 Likes

My fave Cruz-related quip is Al Franken’s: “I like Ted Cruz more than most of my Senate colleagues do, and I hate Ted Cruz.”

4 Likes

Another posed this riddle:

Q. Why do people instantly hate Ted Cruz upon meeting him?

A. Because it saves time.

4 Likes

YARN | Yes, it is. no, it isn't. | Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969) - S03E03 Music | Video clips by quotes | 7e06fd65 | 紗

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.