Watch Ted Cruz get heckled

Originally published at: Watch Ted Cruz get heckled | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Good. Make them feel just as uncomfortable as the kids who had to go through school shooting drills.

26 Likes

Law preventing people from heckling GOP POS’s in 5…4…3…

22 Likes

10 Likes

We can’t have commoners committing lèse-mediocrity and just getting away with it; can we?

11 Likes

This video:

8 Likes

Only ‘recent’ history?
This evil bastard keeps a jack-hammer handy for when he reaches rock-bottom…

Don’t forget ‘wannabe POTUS’.

It would be really refreshing to see the various restaurants, stores, etc., start shunning these worthless scumbags… or boycotts of the establishments that continue to serve them…
They can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
And the Mooooooon…

8 Likes

The only thing that can stop a bad politician without a heart is a good voter with a ballot.

7 Likes

:heart:+1 for the Vonnegut reference.

God, I wish he was here to say something about this madness.

2 Likes

What if I want to see more than just heckling? Can I make a request?

5 Likes

Ain’t that the truth…
That would be a pretty long list, actually:
George Carlin
Bill Hicks
Molly Ivins
HST
et. al…

4 Likes

There is one way, so simple, to get rid of these NRA loving politicians. Vote. Vote them out. There will be no changes made in these laws until the bad guys, the NRA and all their money get out of our politics. As one Senator said, “why did you go through all the work needed to be elected if you were going to do NOTHING that the American citizens want.” Unfortunately Cancun ted wants money, lots of it, and the NRA complies.
VOTE THEM OUT. VOTE BLUE IN '22

Watch Ted Cruz

Stop right there. No thanks. Unless it’s a video of him being run out of Congress on a rail, I’m not interested. And even then, I wouldn’t be able to look directly at his craven face.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.