GOP lawmaker driven mad by bill that would decriminalize children who take naked photos of themselves, delivers a frenzied rant about anal sex on legislature's floor

But somehow they cannot stop thinking about it all the time.

But thinking about it makes them feel ashamed and guilty. So they attack the idea with all the rhetorical force they can muster.

Unhinged anti-sex ranting seems to never come out of the mouth of someone who has a happy, well adjusted sex life, or who is not deeply in need of therapy.

22 Likes

We should bombard his office with a couple of thousand anal plugs.

Why, why, why do these jerks think about other peoples’ sex acts so much?

7 Likes

Mom???

More characters.

4 Likes

I like to remind folks like our Pentecostal preacher posing as a legislator that we are raising adults, not children. When we set our offspring loose upon the world, it’s our responsibility to make sure they’re prepared to survive without us.

23 Likes

22 Likes

5 Likes

The ranting preacher man shares too much, too.

17 Likes

He ‘doth protest too much, methinks.’

24 Likes

It’s a bit unclear:

Klippert read out a long, salacious list of sexual acts that teens might engage in

Klippert read off the list of acts that fall into the state’s definition of “sexually explicit conduct.”

So, was he reading his carefully-crafted composition, or was he actually reading a list that someone else prepared and is already on the books? A significant distinction there. (Not that reading it out necessarily serves much of a purpose anyway.)

3 Likes

Because the mantra of the ‘family values’ wing of the GOP is that someone has to think about the children.

So he’s just “thinking” about the children.

Eeew.

8 Likes

I usually think of these lyrics in thread about drug laws, but it applies just as well here:

Cubicle adjacent to the killers and rapists
For What? Drugs and fuckin’ is part of growing up
Like cuffs over dumb shits is better than the schools

(Aesop Rocks’ Holy Smokes)

1 Like

All he did was go public with the list he beats off to every night.

4 Likes

which is too bad…methinks he might find his smile again if he just let loose a bit.

4 Likes

Despite these protestations, the bill passed 57 to 39 without Klippert’s amendment.

Would’ve been much more fun if it had passed 69 to 27…

7 Likes

Oh…I haven’t had a good 27 in a long time. Gotta get the wife a little tipsy this weekend…she will only 27 when a bit snoggered.

10 Likes

Me wonders if he calls out like this, about what kind of sex he’s going to have with wifey on any given moment. He sounds like he’s calling an anal horse race.

What is it with these idiots and bestiality? I personally have no interest whatsoever in bestiality, including no interest in whether someone wants to do it. By legend, there are 2 groups of people who engage in bestiality, horny isolated farm boys and really kinky adults. I say, let 'em go. I mean, you can take a sheep, force it to have sex with another sheep, murder it, cut it up into pieces, take it home, and fuck the pieces if you want. The one thing you can’t do? Fuck the actual sheep*. And you’ve seen those videos of veterinarians with their arm up in a cow or horse (not sure about sheeps) up to the shoulder? I’m thinking if you want to stick your pee-pee into a cow you should be required to inform the cow.

*This is now my favorite new expletive. “Trump did what now? Well fuck the actual sheep.”

7 Likes

And this seems like a great place to insert this. Compare and contrast, the utter lack of fucks these other GOP have listening to mothers of dead children while wearing pearls.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/432797-gop-lawmakers-prompt-backlash-after-wearing-pearls-to-while-gun-violence

11 Likes

…on the legislature’s floor.

2 Likes

Wait… This didn’t happen in Missouri? :roll_eyes:

1 Like