Gov. Sununu supports Trump's praise of Hitler: "It's all about the results" (video)

Originally published at: Gov. Sununu supports Trump's praise of Hitler: "It's all about the results" (video) - Boing Boing

6 Likes

Is Sununu aware that the Nazis lost the war?

25 Likes
16 Likes

Hey Kilmeade…

Idiot Reaction GIF

17 Likes

And let me guess, everyone else on CNN didn’t call out this fascist apologia for what it is, because they don’t want to risk their lucrative corporate gigs?

21 Likes

I’m so angry that “maybe the Presidential candidate is too stupid and ignorant to know or even infer that Hitler’s generals were Nazis” is being offered up as a defense. Anything, absolutely anything, to avoid electing a woman of color, apparently.

22 Likes

Or at best, to keep making it appear that the election is a close horse-race between two equally viable and loved candidates.

12 Likes

An outcome that the GOP has been working to reverse for generations.

15 Likes

Ah, yes. The old, “fuck you got mine” defense. Who cares how many people Trump threatens to hurt or kill, as long as he gets his tax breaks and power over others.

11 Likes

Sununu likes to present himself as a “rational Republican”. Considering the state of the GOP, maybe he’s what passes for one these days.

17 Likes

He certainly was cultivating that image a year ago when he was considering running for the nomination himself. When it became clear to him that wasn’t going to happen, he went full Trump. These people are all cowards, as I have said before.

19 Likes

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

18 Likes

So, as long as he gets the trains to run on time? Ignore the minor constitutional violations, dehumanizations, concentration camps. It’s all about the results!

shut the fuck up GIF

15 Likes

also, the trains did not run on time… But they are all so invested in the idea that fascism and markets are the best way to run the world that they don’t want to hear the facts.

20 Likes

Is it all about the millions of dead people kind of results? Because those are not great results.

17 Likes

So he wants the US to experience hundreds of thousands of war casualties, millions of innocent civilians murdered, utter annihilation of the national infrastructure, obliteration of the economy, mass starvation, uncounted war crimes to be prosecuted for years after his regime falls…yeah, dude, um, we don’t want this.

13 Likes

What a piece of shit he is.

10 Likes

Ah New Hampshire, where the motto is “Live not-so-free and die” because the state government does jack shit for its residents. I wish Mass. would annex my corner of the place. Sununu is an absolute twat-waffle and we can’t get rid of him fast enough.

6 Likes
7 Likes

All part of the grand plan to get the soviets to pay for a border wall for them. Truly a strategic masterstroke.