GQP darling Marjorie Taylor Greene rushed from Supreme Court protest

Originally published at: GQP darling Marjorie Taylor Greene rushed from Supreme Court protest | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Either she was too dumb enough to read the room or she went there to intentionally look like she’s the victim to her supporters knowing the crowd would react to her that way.

35 Likes

I hope she gets the care she needs and deserves.

22 Likes

Go with your second choice. She just couldn’t resist.

19 Likes

Stress on deserves.

9 Likes

The angry mob with pitchforks, torches, and coat-hangers should have been a clue, but…

“Some people couldn’t get a clue if they smeared their body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance while sounding the clue mating call in a field full of horny clues at the height of clue mating season.”

28 Likes

Christ, what sort of asshole would want to provide security for that incendiary fuckwit?
And if they are just randomly assigned SS people, they have my every sympathy.

12 Likes

Showboating for cameras again. The hate was strong today.

She behaves as if she really might have a secret pardon doesn’t she?

15 Likes

If by “SS” you mean US Secret Service, Congresscritter protection is not part of their mission.

If you meant Schutzstaffel, I’m sure they were quite pleased, even enthusiastic.

12 Likes

The former. I suspect the real latter would have offed MTG by now as being a danger to the movement.

3 Likes
16 Likes

Probably a real good idea. Sooner or later, real patriots with nothing left to lose are going to start popping out of the woodwork. I am awfully glad I don’t live there anymore-- I suspect the next two or three years there are going to be awful.

6 Likes

Good. Let them be the ones who are afraid for a change, instead of women, minorities, LGBTQ+ individuals, atheists, etc, etc. Cowards, every last one of them. They hide behind their guns and their security details while they talk shit and strip Americans of their dignity, self-determination, and rights.

23 Likes

She is a fragrant gazpacho

5 Likes

That’s all vey funny. But MTG and “mating dance” are concepts I’d like to avoid seeing conjoined, s’il vous plait.

11 Likes

Wishing harm on others is not acceptable.

5 Likes

Not what I meant by the comment but I can see how it my be interpreted that way.

Feel like telling us a different way it could be interpreted?

Go on, go all in.

6 Likes

Fuck off outta here, Empty G. ALL the way off.

6 Likes

I believe that the Speaker of the House and others in the presidential line of succession are.

1 Like