Grand Ouroboros Party

Form a third party? Them?
I’ll believe it when I see it, and not a minute before that.

11 Likes

ETA:

2 Likes

Or, it’s the glands

1 Like
12 Likes

Maybe there’s hope yet

6 Likes

-ish…

3 Likes

Now if more GQPers would just move to Russia, it would be a win-win for everyone.

5 Likes

Yes, eat each other up!

11 Likes
5 Likes

Not American but a prime example of the right wing ourobouros

7 Likes

Other GB News hosts attempted to defend Harri’s right to freedom of speech and said the spirit of the channel was to encourage free debate

Ah, I see the problem right here. They actually believed their own bullshit. Unforgivable!

13 Likes

Obviously Mr Harri’s error was not reading the list of permitted free expression…

7 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

6 Likes

I’m honestly not certain that pointing out his years in the ministry is a good defense against pedophilia charges, though, ya know?

8 Likes

I am kinda speechless.

:eyes:

see also

14 Likes

Tries to distance itself from white supremacists, white supremacists upset.

14 Likes

allegations that he is a “creation worshipper” and a “new world order globalist.” (I am not delusional enough to be familiar with the latter terms but they sure sound like a lot of words that would certainly titillate people looking to Da Vinci Code every political photograph they see in order to bolster their own sense of self-importance

Hmm, I never thought about it but now I wonder how much Dan Brown is responsible for all that Qanon BS. He is after all the one who took a genre to the mainstream that was previously reserved for intellectuals who understood the post-modern playfulness and the warning tone behind works such as Illuminatus! or Foucault’s Pendulum.

13 Likes

Could be.

(Let’s also blame Brown for being a bloody awful prose stylist. People have pressed his crap on me, and I can’t stand more than a few pages.)

7 Likes