Grand Ouroboros Party

I like the little detail that Russia is a he. Putin is Russia, and since he didn’t give speeches about changing borders at the time, we can only assume Russian-Ukrainian relations were entirely peaceful from 2017 to 2021.

10 Likes

Those kinds of hottakes don’t just happen. I think that there must be money involved.

3 Likes

Tell me you’re a fascist without telling me you’re a fascist
Rick Scott’s “11 Point Plan to Rescue America”
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017f-1cf5-d281-a7ff-3ffd5f4a0000

7 Likes

He should retire to spend more time with his massive coronary.

7 Likes

Under Biden, Russia recognized the sovereignty and independence of two territories of Ukraine. Under Trump, he did none of this.

Uh-huh, definitely no Russian military aggression during Trump’s time in office.

16 Likes

oh my god. I skipped to the “11 points,” which are exactly as stupid and ignorant as would be expected. Could not go further. That document is pure toxic waste.

11 Likes

We believe in science, followed immediately by creationism.

Checks out

10 Likes

Of course- Trump never objected to Russia annexing the Crimea or made any effort to reverse it or assist those people living there. Putin never had anything but encouragement and obsequiousness from Trump.

The remora doesn’t complain about the shark.

8 Likes

that is one scary screed.
who knew, back in the day, that Skeletor the Medicare Fraudster would morph into this swamp-monster, born of the putrifying Lake Okeechobee runoff into the heart of the mostly dead Everglades, a place so foul yet created by Rick Scott’s crony dealings with big sugar (and their money-hungry cousins) that the toxic slime runs in his very tissue, to ooze such a diatribe of vile, callous ugliness.
and then trot out this god-thing…
breathless. the raw hate on display leaves me breathless.

and heartbroken.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Texas is going to start investigations into parents who are supportive of their trans children…

8 Likes

Is that a GOP Ouroboros thing, or GOP Assholes thing?

4 Likes

Tom Hiddleston Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

5 Likes

It’s a little bit of both…the GOP are assholes, but Abbott is doing this shit because he being primaried by even bigger assholes.

11 Likes

Ah, got it. Thanks for explaining that.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Greitens tried to do damage control by appearing on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast, where he claimed that the accusations of spousal and child abuse were concocted by the “RINO” establishment to discredit him.

“The reason shots are being fired against us is because I was the first guy in the country to say that, when I’m elected to the United States Senate, as an America First Senator, that I’m voting against Mitch McConnell,” he said.

8 Likes

while I do appreciate even an asshole voting against* McConnell, are we sure that gabbing to Bannon is “spin control”?
(*against - that is all the repugs have, isn’t it? they are just against anyting that does not promote their white sado-populism. assholes)

8 Likes

I’ve been paying attention to politics since the late 90’s and have watched the steady degradation of the GOP from a party having ideas I disagreed with to having zero ideas and only expressing outrage at made up “problems”.

11 Likes

the Party of No™:
no policy to advance
no support for policy to actually promote the general well being of the nation
no spine
no heart
no soul

just no

10 Likes