Grand Ouroboros Party

:pray: And don’t ever cooperate with those traitors again! Wholeheartedly agree with this concept!

6 Likes

Agreed. Hopefully, he’ll go to prison. I’d really like to see him get a taste of what he’s been dishing out to others.

8 Likes

Plot, meet thickener.

Interesting if true.

9 Likes

Recount! Recount!!

tenor (12)

8 Likes

But just like we say with GOP shitweasels who want to challenge the results, bring real evidence or GTFO.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m with ya, I’m hearing it. Agreed.

A possible additional hurdle, even if they have McConnell bang to rights that yes, surprise, he / they cheated to win, is whether we see any accountability or enforcement. So many laws. So many broken. So many pardons. So much blatant disregard and bulletproof-ism (I just made that word up).

The past four years have taught me that for Cult45, laws and justice just don’t fucking matter. Full stop.

7 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. The case laid out in RS is compelling. But it’s compelling data that someone should investigate the ESS voting machines in order to look for hard evidence. It’s good to know where to look and what to look for, but that work still needs to be done.

6 Likes

If there is significant kompromat on McConnell as some have said or implied, surely that will come up in a full investigation. Who will do this investigation? (and quis custodiet ipsos custodes of course?)

Really wanting to avoid a repeat of the kinda Robert Mueller-esque report issued with the tl;dr “some shit def happened” but nothing’s gonna come of it because reasons.

6 Likes

DOJ under Biden? Actual investigative journalists?

And there was nothing particularly wrong with the Mueller Report in itself. There were two flaws, and both preceded the investigation itself: 1. The GOP wasn’t going to take action on it, even if it found that 45 was the Zodiac Killer, and 2. We now know that his team wasn’t allowed to investigate the national security aspects (a.k.a. Russian involvement) of the case.

10 Likes

Should be fun watching the reaction from Senate Republicans who fought so hard against allowing stimulus checks over $600.

14 Likes

Coo coo coco puff lady in Georgia has already climbed on board with a nod of support. A weak sauce maybe but it made her blink.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Slammin Sasse’s gettin sassy!

7 Likes

[let them fight gif]

5 Likes
8 Likes

Convicted felon Dinesh D’Souza is not known for insightful commentary, clear thinking, or having even rudimentary morals.

7 Likes

I can’t not post this…

11 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Gee, Lou, I wonder why that is?? The world may never know, hmmm?

12 Likes