Grandson of Winston Churchill declares rain-fearing Trump "pathetic" and "inadequate"

I do not.

6 Likes

But I thought he canceled his wet ceremony so that he could get ■■■■■ with Putin?

3 Likes

There’s really no reason to assume this hasn’t happened already…

5 Likes

And yet somehow all the other heads of state managed to make it there.

And in a related story:
Trump Leaves Dump in Toilet of Air Force One

2 Likes

This is the same grandson who dispelled the “Obama Bans Churchill Statue from Oval Office” myth:

The 69-year-old Conservative MP exclusively told Express: “No he didn’t get rid of it. When Obama became president, the then British ambassador had lent George Bush this head of my grandfather from the embassy for his period in power.

“And when he went, the ambassador wrote and said, ‘Can we have the head back, for the embassy?’

“So it went back and Obama let it go. It’s not compulsory to have it. Actually outside the President’s study, in the White House, is another head of Churchill. But it’s obligatory to have a bust of Churchill in your office. Trump asked if he could borrow it. It’s not his, it’s loaned.

“I promise you, it’s not a sign of the strength or otherwise of the special relationship, whether or not Churchill’s head is in the White House.”

4 Likes

I posted this in another thread, but this is a gem.

Bonus: Madescere means “become ■■■■■”. :wink:

3 Likes

I find it INCREDIBLY disrespectful he didn’t show. I don’t care how tired you are, you can show up for this. He flew all the way to France for the 100th anniversary. That guy everyone calls a wuss, Trudeau, showed up. For all the bravado and the fawning over the military, this act shows he really doesn’t give a shit. Anyone who gives a shit would have made a point to be there. John Kelly showed up. It’s fucking pathetic.

12 Likes

Is there, perchance, a photo of Kaepernick kneeling in the rain?

6 Likes

Everyone? If Trump doesn’t want to climb into the boxing ring with Justin, he could always challenge him on high speed snowboards, or white water rafting.

3 Likes

This is fear?

5 Likes

If by “everyone” you mean Canada’s equivalent of the Republican party, consider the source.

Here he is speaking at Dieppe in 2017.

“As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet, and our hair gets wet…it’s all the more fitting that we remember on that day in Dieppe the rain wasn’t rain, it was bullets.”

Here’s the time he beat up black belt self-proclaimed tough guy Patrick Brazeau.

3 Likes

Like a beta wolf showing his belly to the alpha.

8 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what it’s like. Trump has had tens of thousands of photos taken of him over the years; have you ever seen him smile that broadly and “sincerely” any other time?

8 Likes

7 Likes

I think the world is better off without President Trump showing up.

Because if he had gone, he might have made an even bigger ass out of himself, and made the US look even worse.

Is there, perchance, a photo of Kaepernick kneeling in the rain?

Would snow count? And I’m sure the Aquaphobe-in-Chief is just as timid in the face of snow as he is of rain:

2 Likes

I doubt the problem is rain.

He’s gone to funerals. Has he gone to large grave sites like Arlington?

Well, he apparently didn’t go to Arlington this year.
https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/11/trump-decides-to-skip-arlington-ceremony-too/

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.