Grandson of Winston Churchill declares rain-fearing Trump "pathetic" and "inadequate"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/12/grandson-of-winston-churchill.html

5 Likes

I suppose I should appreciate any recognition of Trump’s inadequacy, but if this event specifically was the one that made anyone break their legendary silence on this fucking dayglo scourge, then I am actually more offended by their general priorities.

18 Likes

Hair Drumpf has an abiding fear of getting rained on.

It would reveal the fiction of his hair and possibly cause him to melt.

12 Likes

It’s not well known, but in addition to Maryanne and Elizabeth, The Orange One had two other sisters. One of them died when a house fell on her, the other was melted when a Democrat tossed a bucket of water in her face:

melted_small

The Donald has had a morbid fear of water ever since.

ETA: I wonder if the trauma that resulted from Elphaba’s death-by-water is at the root of his pee fetish. Sex and death are powerful drives.

18 Likes
15 Likes

Well, he’s not wrong, but I get your point. Bit late.

8 Likes

The “Allegations of Sexism” and “Inheritance Tax Affair” sections of his wikipedia page seem to suggest that they could have been bros, had Trump not mucked it all up with a blatantly obvious right-wing blunder. But seriously, my sudden worry is that they’ll choose this time to announce that Trump is actually falling apart from mental and physical decline, and how insensitive it was of all you out there to assume the worst of him. don’t you feel bad now?!!?

5 Likes

“Pot calls out Kettle” Shocker!!

3 Likes

To those that love Trump, no amount of cowardice or childishness or hypocrisy matters.

14 Likes

He was in quite early - image

20 Likes

Via Reddit:

What is the difference between Trump and an earthworm?
One is a loathsome, slimy creature incapable of complex thought, the other turns up when it rains.

32 Likes

In episode 9,298,999 of “Imagine if Obama had done this,” seriously, imagine if Obama had declined to go to a memorial service at a military cemetery to commemorate the end of WWI because he didn’t want to get his hair wet.

17 Likes

Don’t see how that would matter. If he’s falling apart or experiencing mental decline then it’s time for the 25th amendment… honestly has been time for that since 2016 but hey. I don’t think they can beg for sympathy without pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz.

4 Likes

That is somewhat reassuring :expressionless:

Oh, but they could and would. They love to have it both ways.

1 Like

Looking forward to “President scrawls enraged retort with feces on White House walls.”

4 Likes

The excuse was that his helicopter couldn’t fly there because of low cloud cover. (Maybe they have special presidential safety regs, but I’m sure it would be news to the Marine Corps that their helicopters can’t fly in those conditions.)

Driving? Traffic problems, very bad!

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

15 Likes

It’s not about the rain. That’s his excuse.

It’s Putin he’s afraid of.

Nonsense. With today’s boxer-brief technology, there’s no reason to be afraid an unplanned erection will show through your trousers.

13 Likes

It is because Trump has a long standing feud with umbrellas.

4 Likes