GSA tells Joe Biden the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process

There’s a trick. I don’t believe her, but Trump lying is the safest bet this side of “the coin will land on one side or the other”.

I don’t know who is lying.

1 Like

The clap-back:

16 Likes

DEM voters: Ragged, tired cheers as Biden wins… again

GOP voters: Beginning to accept… looking forward to 2024

TRUMP voters: “It’s not over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? We will cut you!”

I think I agree. This is probably the closest we’ll ever get to him conceding. For me, though, it’s enough. That one step says all the twisting and political maneuvering has failed and he knows it’s going to continue to fail, and I can at least ease off the worry that some GOP state idiots were going to toss him the election in the last hour. Because there were plenty of them who were considering it.

Yes, there’s lots more damage he can do on the way out. Yes, he will do it, too. But I still believe Biden is competent enough he’s planning for that and his team has long lists of what they need to repair when they hit the ground on January 20th. Boy, won’t it be a relief just to not have to worry about our president tweeting dumb, racist, violence encouraging shit every day? That alone is a HUGE win.

As for Georgia, I’m optimistic. The get out the vote folks down there know what they’re doing, and it definitely helps that Trump is splitting his own voters off from the GOP party and putting the two sides at war over the results. The longer he fights on in courts, the better for our senate chances. I want that 50/50 split so we can watch Mitch stewing on the sidelines like a petulant old turtle.

And now to start gearing up to hold Biden’s feet to the fire and push back against his enlightened “centrism.” We get more cabinet picks today. Let’s see how he does. Yesterdays were okay, but too hawkish for my tastes.

7 Likes

You’re probably right. It was a bit hard to see on the small image of the tweet on my phone.

Until he is finally banned in January. Then you will hear about his every parl on the news instead because they can’t help themselves.

Or whatever the singular unit of a Parler post will turn out to be.

5 Likes

A heil?

11 Likes

A snarl?

7 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

Thanks. Really, they ought to have called the site Snarler, to start with.

4 Likes

Or since Parler is French: une bave. “A drool”

I know, not as lyrical, but hey anything in French sounds good.

Most people on it are likely to call it “parlor” so that is a bit of consolation at how dumb they are.

Snar-lay!

5 Likes

I just hope that when Potus becomes Notus they can his twitter account.

I hope when he leaves office that Twitter un-deletes all his loathsome tweets, then archives the account.

2 Likes

I like that idea. Don’t bury him. Archive him, as history for all to see. Like what they tried to do with Thomas Jefferson’s writings, way backa when.

1 Like

He is not a component anything.

7 Likes

Apparently the company has bowed to popular ignorance and now says that’s how it should be said.

5 Likes

[infinite facepalm.gif]

2 Likes

okay

7 Likes

“In the best interests of our country”. How very magnanimous and gracious of him! I call an extremely large heap of BS on this. Still trying to make himself look good and in control. He’s fooling nobody. He’s finished. It’s the end of four years of utter political confusion. The idiot was never a politician and in those four years, he sure has hell never learnt how to be one, displaying such pig-ignorance, the like of which I have never seen from the most powerful and highest-ranking elected official in the land. Power and position was abused to a degree which didn’t seem possible and I sincerely hope that his misdemeanors and indiscretions are found to be punishable in law.

4 Likes

Necessary addition

5 Likes

thank you. I was being lazy.

100% on point. PROUDLY displaying ignorance, racism, greed, combativeness and machismo as if it represented this nation. Don’t let the door hitcha but I wouldn’t care if it did, Donny old boy. Good riddance on January 20th. Not a day too soon. GOODBYE, FOOL.

2 Likes