GSA tells Joe Biden the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process

Alas, Team Tromp still has a couple months to fuck-over the Americas and the rest of the world before taking refuge in Riyadh, marking the actual transition.

5 Likes

I think this time the incriminating info is in Germany, for some reason. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

My money is on Miller… likely a grammar & punctuation Nazi. You know, to go with all his day-to-day Nazi sh*t.

17 Likes

At the risk of earning myself the pedant badge, that’s an en-dash :wink:

18 Likes

It’s obviously Hawaii. Why else would you have strong covid travel restrictions other than to hide a massive democrat mail in ballot forging ring. Obama used his connections there and in Chiago to distribute those ballots to the midwest. You can learn more about it in my two and a half hour youtube documentary

16 Likes

One of the fun details about this announcement is that in her letter Emily Murphy claimed she came about her decision “independently,” clearly trying to push back against the narrative that she was influenced by anyone in the administration. But Trump tweeted that he was “recommending that Emily” do “initial protocols” at almost exactly the same time she was sending the letter, thus undercutting her claim.

Just one more body one under the bus.

24 Likes

I didn’t say he was a good grammar & punctuation Nazi, now did I?

5 Likes

The proceedings on that date are now a virtual certainty (c’monnnn rabbit’s foot).

Then there’s the January 5th runoff. (Yet another sphincter-tightening event.)

3 Likes

Is it just me or did the real Donald Trump not write these tweets?

10 Likes

You don’t think Angela Merkel would (at least publicly) regretfully accept the State Department’s extradition request for Trump to face charges in New York and ship him back (in coach?)

I suspect at least Donald will be in some country (probably Russia) that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the US. He may leave Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka (and maybe Melania as well) as decoys (“leaving my trusted family to keep looking for the Truth that Sleepy Joe CHEATED while I build up International Support”) if it gives him a better chance of getting away.

6 Likes

“I would have said this sooner, but I was stuck in a sand trap for 11 days, and the edges were really high, and the Secret Service couldn’t get me out. Eventually, they lured me to the edge with hamberders before Marine One was able to install the proper winch.”

7 Likes

Yes sir it is.

Got Mitch’s attention.

17 Likes

kimmy-schmidt-fingers-crossed

Oh please do! Also, please keep doubling down on this and make sure that the hardcore Trumpers don’t turn out the vote! Please.

18 Likes

That is as humble, respectful and eloquent a concession speech tweet, as I would have expected from the man.

4 Likes

Ever the hopeful optimist, you…

3 Likes

Better late than never, I say.

Bureaucracy while taxing provides stability at least?

“initial protocols”

!

Heh.

1 Like

How long until we can stop hearing about his tweets in every newscast? Peak trump happened in mid summer.

7 Likes

They’ll need a lot of them.

11 Likes

Keep in mind that he’s got a well-established track record of being terrible at managing money. He’s had 4 years to shill and steal. Yet after all the reported (and unreported) attempts to line his pockets while in office, he still owes hundreds of millions of dollars. He’s not even a competent thief.

19 Likes