GSA tells Joe Biden the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process

Prediction: in a few weeks, Trump will claim he has been saying Biden won the whole time, and that the lying press are making up a story that he wouldn’t admit he lost. And that he is leading the BEST transition ever–not like the terrible Obama-2016 transition, which he had nothing to do with.

23 Likes

Furthermore, the next time a Republican wins a Presidential election that candidate’s supporters will scream bloody murder if the Democrat doesn’t concede within 5 minutes of the polls closing.

13 Likes

Finally! Yay! The current nightmare is starting to end. Time to dance a bit.

source)|nullxnull

14 Likes

He’d better. She’s a Republican party partisan hack.

16 Likes

I hope the Dems are teeing up responses to the now almost inevitable self-pardon attempt or a pardon from Pence.

6 Likes

Murphy claimed:

I looked to precedent from prior elections involving legal challenges and incomplete counts.

What elections were those, and what did she find? </s>

13 Likes

So Emily finally cracked?

Her name won’t be forgotten among the many that made the pandemic even worse by dicking around needlessly.

28 Likes

I can’t see Trump using the word ‘nevertheless’ in the correct written form, grammatically correct. His tweet looks like he turned to an aid and said ‘write something diplomatic-sounding’.

13 Likes

concede

20 Likes

Once again Trump leverages lowered expectations to get kudos, so his followers will mistake that for an actual accomplishment.

8 Likes

there is no way in hell he wrote that tweet. it’s way too coherent, contains proper punctuation, and doesn’t have enough things in all caps.

18 Likes

And too busy focusing on golf, anyway.

7 Likes

Occam’s razor here, IMHO:

• People are funnelling insane amounts into his legal funds. Funds that are being funnelled to other groups, right in the terms and conditions.
  • He has to have had internal discussions now that there isn’t enough FUD in the process available to actually overturn the election (and he may well have known this from the beginning)
  • The longer he draws this out, the longer money gets funnelled into his funds
  • Very good chance folks have already figured out how to funnel those funds into funding whatever his “after” plan is, so holding the country hostage is essentially allowing them to build up a war chest.

IMHO, It’s always about money.

30 Likes

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/gsa-administrator-emily-murphy

15 Likes

20 Likes

Given the current state lawsuits awaiting him (and perhaps even more lawsuits as access is gained to other info related to the current suits) and the calling in of his debts, his defense fund should be gobbled up in due course. Yes. Trump wouldn’t be Trump if he didn’t use that fund to pay off part of his debts.

8 Likes

Especially if he gets the dumbed-down flash card version that Trump gets.

5 Likes

That Feeling Where . . .

Also . . .

10 Likes

I’ll join you in that feeling, come January 20th.

19 Likes

My money is still on him going to Mar-a-logo in Christmas and never going back to DC. Once January 20th comes around he’ll claim that it is the white house in exile and only with your support he will send someone to Hawaii to prove once and for all prove that the election was stolen.

10 Likes