Guess what I just got >:)

The main difference between Kentucky and Arkansas is that Arkansans disapprove of all the incest that goes on in Kentucky.

Also, Japhroaig is going to sic Falcor on us in a moment.

2 Likes

Wait…you’re not talking about World of Warcraft, are you?

Chlamydia?

5 Likes

Crabs actually. and they look like dungeoness :smiley:

3 Likes

Guess What I Just Got…

Me to really hesitate scrolling down in public?

16 Likes
1 Like

Based on the balloon animal, perahaps a care package from @Otherbrother

5 Likes

Would you say that David Clarke, Milwaukee County Sheriff and all around nutcaser is another Blue Lemur?

1 Like

Fired?

5 Likes

Fired up about life!!

(My therapist says if I keep saying that it will help :smiley:)

9 Likes

Huh? I haven’t got enough hair for pomade.

2 Likes

Did you try your microscope yet? I wish the camera had more megapixels, but over all very impressed with it for the price. I took some cool pics of my bugs in amber.

1 Like

I haven’t, I’ve been crashing the pico drone.

3 Likes

How does one pronounce this word?

Start by squeezing one of your nostrils shut. Then effect a steadily dropping tone throughout the entire word.

1 Like

I’m not seeing the most obvious choice “fired”, in this list.

1 Like

Glad to see that the package of swag arrived OK! And good to know that in a pinch balloon animals seem to work as a decent substitute to packing peanuts. I wasn’t sure if little Bonzo would make it there in one piece.

5 Likes

Bonzo made it perfectly. And the pico drone has my cats terrified. Between that, the hurdy gurdy I got back from the band, and all the canning ive been doing I think some family members suspect I’ve lost my mind.

uber internet fistbump

5 Likes

6 Likes

If your cats are terrified of the drone, just wait until they see you reading that “Kick Litter” book. http://perredicarlo.com/

3 Likes