Gun rights advocate fantasizes out loud

The Freedom Pocket is something else entirely.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I can say that a pants pocket is not a suitable holster, and you shouldn’t just shove a gun in there.

You hear so many stories of people shooting themselves or their kids because of improperly stowed guns.

4 Likes

The straight-to-Fox-News sequel to Weird Science? Actually, Mannequin would be a better fit.

Does her talk show have a studio audience? If so, because she’s such a fan of the Second Amendment, I suppose she wouldn’t mind if you attended a taping of her show while armed. Right?

2 Likes

tumblr_mauw8s3oL51r3saxeo2_500

“Yoga” is one letter away from being “Yoda”, and there are always one or two Count Dookus out there:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t hear you, son. I’m wearing a jacuzzi suit! is an ethos.

2 Likes

Anyone else getting an ad for hidden gun lockers on this article?
Just me?

https://www.tacticaltraps.com/hdcompact/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl-v77rih5AIVCWUVCB21MQ8sEAEYASAAEgLmyfD_BwE

1 Like
6 Likes

I did, too, and it creeped me the f out. I get it was probably triggered (see what I did there?) by the article title, but get that crap outta here please 'n thank you, Mr. BoingBoing.

1 Like

Of course they are. Because Freedom!

It’s a sermon. It’s not supposed to make sense, it’s just supposed to feel right.

4 Likes

Funny how the NRA and RNC don’t allow guns at their rallies, isn’t it?

3 Likes

So, it’s a clothing company that usually puts gun holsters in pants, but there’s just no way to put a gun holster on yoga pants or sports bras; but hey now, wait a second, that’s not a bug, that’s actually a feature; because maybe people wish to support the idea of open carry, but not actually open carry, and they (could do so by simply saying so, or getting a license regardless, or whatever) or, or -hear me out here- by getting a sports bra from a company that usually puts gun holsters on things but in this instance did not, and then they can then ambush other people at yoga with the story why there pseudo-urban-trendy-flage pants have no gun holster but totally could have one because ‘Murica!’ and ‘Freedom!’

I’m super on board with the idea, but I only support the idea (not the actual activity) of doing yoga while not carrying a gun, while thinking about carrying a gun to yoga. So.

Nah, it’s from a film about a cop that needs to hide his gun while going undercover at a yoga clinic: Ashtanga and Cash.

2 Likes

I find it frustrating that the people who most often refer to the Bill of Rights come across as having the most limited understanding of the amendments’ meanings, purposes, and inter-relationships.

It leads me to believe that they probably have never even read any of those amendments…

…because there’s no pictures.

1 Like

Well, there’s always the old “prison pocket”…

These days you can get NFC enabled jewelry.

The decorative glass bowl: a crucial element of any security system.

And what the heck is that thing on the left? I can’t not see a jar for pineapple juice crossed with a hand grenade.

Also… least-convincing fake books ever.

2 Likes

Or hire a gun caddie.

USA? hahahahah.

Prequel, and we are living in it. Truman Show-esque.