Guns N' Roses to release a new book about a child who is sweet and belongs to the narrator

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/07/guns-n-roses-to-release-a-ne.html

3 Likes
2 Likes

Another day, another obvious clue that we’re living in a giant simulation.

2 Likes

It was either this, or Axl recording an album of standards.

3 Likes

Sounds of vomiting

The word “Guns” has no place on the cover of a children’s book, for a fucking start

3 Likes
4 Likes

It made me cry in the movie. I didn’t realize what song it was until she got to the refrain.

Captain Fantastic is a really good movie.

4 Likes

Well, I give them credit for not lending their music to jingles for antacids or breakfast sausage.

6 Likes

He’s brought him to his shun n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees!

1 Like

I was about to disagree, but it just occurred to me that no kids know who Guns ‘N’ Roses are (or were?)

It was the music I grew up with, but by now it’s grandma and grandpa’s music. Gah I feel old :older_adult:

4 Likes

Whatever else is true, that illustration is flippin’ adorable.

1 Like

No cash-in for Mr Brownstone, I Used To Love Her, Welcome To The Jungle or even One In A Million?

I’m tempted to say I’m disappointed…

5 Likes

“Guns 'n Roses to release a children’s book based on the lyrics to Mr Brownstone” :rofl:

5 Likes

Still a better idea than a Mötley Crüe colouring book.

5 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: GOP Origins

They should have done that long time ago

Why do you do so much colouring?

“Well, I used to do a little, but a little wouldnt do, so a little got more and more”

6 Likes

Axl Rose calling someone else an asshole? :eyes: Takes one to know one?

2 Likes

How about a GWAR coloring book?

2 Likes

Listened to the lyrics and watched the video, This needs a lot of ‘unpacking’ to bring it anywhere close to not being a damaging idea of a young girls identity and a young boy’s.