Guy impersonates Tucker Carlson at Chipotle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/16/guy-impersonates-tucker-carlson-at-chipotle.html

2 Likes

That really captures the mix of entitlement, smarm, and pandering to right-wing conspiracy nuts that is Tucker Swanson Carlson.

18 Likes

18 Likes

Haven’t watched Tucker Carlson since he was on MSNBC (and even then it wasn’t very often), but this guy sounds spot on from what I remember.

4 Likes

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson would never eat at Chipotle. Too many brown folk.

7 Likes

I wonder if Tucker Carlson actually believes the nonsense he spews or if he’s just riding the gravy train and willingly cashing-in on dumb Fox viewers.

2 Likes

Fox News’ lawyers successfully argued in court that no ‘reasonable viewer’ takes Tucker Carlson seriously, so I would assume that means the only people who believe what he says are the hard of thinking.
There seem to be more of them than you would expect though.

8 Likes

TC doesn’t want to stop hurting America.

4 Likes

Tucker Swanson Burnt Apple Brown Betty Frozen Dinner Carlson

Anyway, if you tried to brainwash Tucker, you’d need one of those mesh traps for the drain so you don’t lose it down the drainpipe.

8 Likes

Needs more bowtie

4 Likes

I don’t care anymore, the end point is the same.

3 Likes

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

–Kurt Vonnegut

3 Likes

There may be an example in the world of two more punchable faces together in one screenshot, but there sure couldn’t be many. And the margin would be razor thin.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.