Guy who threw tomatoes at Donald Trump might be America's greatest hero

[Read the post]

4 Likes

Give that guy a medal and get him out of the hands of the police!

Also Trump supporters are pulling out that tired “Silent majority” shit again?

17 Likes

Uh, no. Not a hero. Throwing objects at people is not acceptable. It is assault, and the victim can’t know that the object or substance thrown is not dangerous.

Trump is scum. But physically assaulting him for his words is not right, either.

16 Likes

6 Likes

Oh no they don’t! Not going to work anymore, especially for that bastard Trump!

5 Likes

Andrew Joseph Alemao was arrested both by police and the Secret Service and could face 30 days in jail and a fine if convicted.

Alemao is also facing job offers from Hunt’s, Del Monte, and the Los Angeles Dodgers.

30 Likes

Fucking Bingo!

1 Like

I did not see any tomatoes thrown. I saw a lot of Republicans milling around. Where were the tomatoes?

5 Likes

The republicans are the tomatoes. They’re red, full of acid, and horrifically mutated into a form completely unrecognizable from its original shape.

32 Likes

Those are the “tomatoes”, albeit rotten. Pardon, it seems LDoBe got there first.

4 Likes

About 9 seconds in… the red streak to the left of Trump’s head.

4 Likes

I’m not confident the message “let the nazi speak, he may have have a good point” is on the right side of history.

Not saying you’re a nazi sympathizer. Just saying that tRump is definitely a fascist following in the footsteps of hitler and mussolini, and that maybe such people don’t deserve to speak unopposed. Perhaps noise bombardment would be a better tool.

9 Likes

7 Likes

That hero photo is just begging to be Che Guevared for a T-shirt.

4 Likes

Yeah that wins the thread… move along everyone.

2 Likes

Wake me when we get to Trumps grassy knoll.

2 Likes

All those students who adore Trump… how did they get so screwed up so young? And if they’re so dumb, how did they get into college?

8 Likes

Finally, FINALLY, we can start the national discussion on whether a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable (neither of which will have any place in Trump’s Reich)

8 Likes

Give that guy some throwing practice and more tomatoes.

19 Likes

Great! Now I want pie AND tomatoes… if only there were a combination of the two here in northeast New Jersey…

5 Likes