Gwyneth Paltrow plagiarized the fictitious "ancient Chinese" practice of vaginally inserted jade eggs UPDATED

The linked abstract sez they searched a list of 5000 jade objects, and none of them were twat eggs, therefore Chinese people never did this.

I really hope it is unnecessary to explain how weak that is as a piece of science.

As the OP correctly points out, the problem with TCM woo is its dodgy appeal to authority. But appealing to a different dodgy authority just makes things worse. The scientific procedure would be:

1. Wait for goop to deploy a single scrap of evidence for their silly advice
  2. [irrelevant since we’ll never get past step 1]
9 Likes

Wafer thin, you say?

17 Likes

If that ‘spoon’ was slotted, it could be used to remove hard-boiled eggs from the saucepan.

4 Likes

WHAT
ARE
YOU
DOING
WITH
MY
THINGS?

9 Likes

Don’t they sometimes recommend cleaning your “toys” in the dishwasher?

3 Likes

I’m reminded of when there was a spate of prank callers making fast food employees do ridiculous and often horrible things.

A housemate of mine once washed dirty, rusty, oily chainmail that had been saved from a car fire in our dishwasher.

ONCE.

6 Likes

“The ball goes right in the cup!” No?

Ball_8126ce_176062

7 Likes

I’m into “multiple-uses”. My frugal side.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Something about eggs…

wall-e_and_eve

9 Likes

Frugal to a fault!

2 Likes

Actually jade is the second most effective vaginal egg. You’ll never guess what the first most effective vaginal egg is!

3 Likes

" Moonstone is recognized as the ultimate Fertility Crystal. Moonstone is very powerful as it is directly connected with the energy of the Moon. The Moon itself is said to have a feminine power. Moonstone gives calming energy and emotional stability. It is a stone of inner growth and strength. Enjoy Your Moonstone crystals especially during Full Moon to enhance the healing energy."

I feel like I’m getting cooties just from reading that website

5 Likes

Xenomorph?

4 Likes

Of course just the other day, i was advising somebody that it was a bad idea to wash the “skulls of your enemies” in the dishwasher. Bone is too porous.

8 Likes

You crazy kids and your crazy slang!

11 Likes

If people like putting jade eggs in their vagina in the current day, I can’t be bothered to care whether they used to put jade eggs in their vagina a long time ago or whether they just started to put jade eggs in their vagina or whether or not they should put jade eggs in their vagina.

3 Likes

It’s jade eggs all the way down. Er, up I mean.

11 Likes

Obviously you’re a man who knows what is best in life.

7 Likes