Gwyneth Paltrow plagiarized the fictitious "ancient Chinese" practice of vaginally inserted jade eggs UPDATED

I thought your story would continue … differently.

Personally, I have a Chinese recipe for eggs boiled in a mix of beer, tea leaves, star anise and other spices for hours on end. Tasted nothing like egg, and except the form didn’t even look like egg. More like some kind of stone.

1 Like

6 Likes

Only toys made of specific non-porous materials. Throw just any toy in there and you may be creating more problems than you think you’re fixing.

1 Like

My understanding is that some can be operated by a cellphone, so…

2 Likes

Then do I have good news for you! Cooties aren’t real either. :grin:

1 Like

The worst one I heard from her was a guy who “slipped and fell” on a toilet brush. Guess which end? (hint, not the one you’d think could possibly be inserted without damage to sensitive tissues!)

1 Like

The worst I’ve heard is a guy who “slipped and fell” on a Barbie doll.

Notice Barbie’s hands?

2 Likes

one would have to imagine that they’d work a bit like barbs on a fishing hook…

eep.

3 Likes

That’s about the gist of it.

2 Likes

They’re bigger than the president’s?

14 Likes
3 Likes

Did you see Emma? It was charmingly done.

I’m less bothered by Paltrow’s Goop than I am by most quackery. Unlike most such things, she primarily targets the rich and foolish rather than the poor and dying.

6 Likes

Oddly enough it’s granite!!

Rule 69. 

1 Like

Dunno about Korea, but China, when I lived there, had no potable water. Boiling water (which was then poured into big thermoses for use) for everyone in the household, every day, using specialized charcoal bricket stoves, led to a lot of particulate pollution in cities…

So, drinking hot water was pretty much the only choice, health beliefs or not…

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.