Hamberders

And whether they thought it was cool to be fed fast food (probably cold and stale) served on silver platters in the formal dining room of the President of their country.

12 Likes

Only if they get a sponsorship deal.

6 Likes

So he actually bought 300, but on his expense report he’ll ask to be reimbursed for 1000.

22 Likes

It’s a thing.

20 Likes

Also the check will be in the mail for the 300 burgers an underling probably handed over cash for… the mail will be very very slow to deliver it though. Tax cuts should cover it… eventually, so long as the wall is built. Trump is very generous with his words, not much else, probably because deep down he knows his words aren’t even worth a fraction of a penny.

10 Likes

needs moar steamed hams memes.

5 Likes

So good to see that someone is bringing dignity back to the White House after those 8 horrific years with that awful black man…

16 Likes

No one has pointed out that all of that crappy shit will be cold be the time anyone eats it which, making it even more horrible. Why Clemson did not decline this dubious honor is a mystery to me.

7 Likes

You need an amberlamp after those hamberders!

5 Likes

SX337_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

“Hamberders”

7 Likes

from my FB feed: “The Man in White Castle”…

40 Likes

tacobell

2 Likes

Apparently some of them liked it…

Edit: “Oh, I want to be the agent for that tall, handsome quarterback,” Trump said. “Six-foot-seven, they say great athlete, and he’s accurate. That’s nice.”

WTF? This seems like a weird compliment.

8 Likes

Yeah, looking at those photos of burgers getting cold on silver platters has me wondering, does the White House not own any chafing dishes or warming trays?

6 Likes

From a man who “compliments” his daughter by talking about how hot he thinks she is, it’s… it doesn’t stand out to me as odd, no.

ETA:

Weep and tremble, for these young men are America’s future.

8 Likes

300 hamburgers = 1000 hamberders = 2.3 Million hoimblurgers

22 Likes

He wants to seem like a “regular guy” instead of a Manhattan billionaire heir.

Instead he looks like Ricky Bobby from the Talladega Nights dinner scene.

6 Likes

in that context, I suppose that is true. I guess maybe my expectation is always misogyny from him. But with Nostradumbass, anything should be expected.

CBS Sports had an awesome follow up questions on that…

An interesting … nugget (I apologize for that) … is the absence of heating lamps for some of these items. Are these menu items even warm? Will Clemson’s nutrition staff object to the White House putting its players at risk with unhealthy food? What is on the menu for dessert? Will it be regular ice cream or the healthier frozen yogurt for the title-winning athletes?

This has to go down as one of the most bizarre White House visits of all-time.

7 Likes

…and excellent environments for foodborne illness, the bigliest foodborne illness.

6 Likes

Within one hour, it was all gone

This is Trump in a nutshell: proudly gloating over something that isn’t an accomplishment in any way.

16 Likes