Hamberders

I enjoy a McNaldo’s Hurgusburgus fron tmie ta teim

27 Likes

Well… that would require people to pull them out and set them up. I’m quite sure djt isn’t up to the task (Sterno?! What’s that?) and the secret service (going without pay) was too busy driving around collecting 300 (1000?) servings of the worst possible excuses for ‘food’. Those players are lucky to have had the sauces deposited unceremoniously into silver gravy boats, still in package.
I’m not at all surprised - our POTUS is a gold-plated POS, and no amount of polishing is going to make that turd seem legit.

7 Likes

snl-stefon-laugh-cry|nullxnull

12 Likes

“I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for some hamberders today.”

18 Likes

“White House”? More like, “White Castle”.

7 Likes

“Mexico is paying for the burgers.”

5 Likes

Checking the team roster, 1000 hamberders comes to an average of over 8 hamberders per athlete. Which, okay, these are largely 300 pound college football players, but …

I forgot for a second there that facts don’t matter.

6 Likes

This is fun and all, but Trump is surely cackling with glee that people have been completely incapable of saying anything about Mueller or Manafort for the last 24 hours. Even his mad tantrums about the wall seem to have taken a backseat.

4 Likes

Well of course, college kids like fast food.

That said, they can get fast food any time they want, and if Trump foot the bill then why didn’t he spring for something nicer? Maybe it’s a dog whistle on his part “I’m a real American, not some crunchy health-conscious elite!”, or maybe he’s just a cheap bastard, or maybe that’s what the self proclaimed “healthiest President” likes to eat. Either way it’s just more dumbing down of the Presidency.

6 Likes

Well, if Donny Two-Berders has two Bigmacs for dinner, ya’ have to know that he doesn’t finish them both.
He gets himself two, smiles at them in anticipation of how satisfied he will be, eats half of one, drops the rest of it on the floor and leaves the second one on the plate still in the wrapper. Then he orders another diet coke not having finished the first and moves onto fries and two scoops of ice cream which he doesn’t finish either but leaves the bowl on the bed where the melted remaining contents can spill out.
Then he falls asleep knowing in his heart of hearts that he is the worlds most important person and the bestest, best Prezident evr.

6 Likes

Cold and unhealthy.
As for the food…

giphy-1

I’ll be here all week, try the Filet-o-fish.

13 Likes

“Whoop” is not very descriptive. I imagine a bark of shocked laughter at realizing that my dinner at the White House (an invitation which an etiquette book I have says should only be declined if you’re attending your own funeral) was fucking BURGER KING.

14 Likes

I was gonna make the Whimpy joke if nobody else would. You are a gentleman and a scholar!

6 Likes

I cant stop laughing

3 Likes

Or if you have a shred of decency in your soul. Updated for the 21st century.

(Not to cast aspersions on the young players of the Clemson team.)

6 Likes

Why the Time Warp?

3 Likes

Xeni posted about it last night: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/14/trump-showing-off-his-300.html

I suppose technically perhaps different posts on the same topic. So less time warp and maybe more dimensional shift?

7 Likes

Yeah, I were I invited during this administration, I think I would send exactly that excuse. “I regret that I will be unable to attend as my funeral is that day.”

11 Likes

I guess I just don’t see what you did there.
But I do trust it is there.

4 Likes

I’m having a hard time seeing how anyone can fatfinger “hamburgers” on a keyboard and come up with “hamberders.” The “u” is way away from the “e,” and the “g” is two keys away from the “d.” The rest of the tweet is meticulously spelled, capped, and punctuated. Autocorrect on my phone does not fix “hamberders” for some reason, which might explain why it didn’t fix his either. I can only surmise that he actually thinks that’s the correct spelling. Either that or it’s some sort of deliberate bait…

5 Likes