Hamberders

what completes the tableau is president jazz hands standing there with the rigor mortis grin and his overcoat on in the formal dining room. would be hard to photoshop a weirder image – no wait – that is not a challenge!

5 Likes

I ate a lot of fast food in college but there definitely was never a time in my life when I would have preferred a cold McDonald’s burger and limp fries to anything a decent caterer could have provided.

7 Likes

I’d prefer a milkshaquille.

3 Likes

I just now noticed the painting of Lincoln in the background is face-palming.

Well played, sir.

12 Likes

Frankfurter here, leave us out of this!

This image sums up the world we live in today.
If the meteor comes to wipe us out, I will welcome it.

5 Likes

True story - working on a broadcast of a Lion’s Auction (service group, they probably have in USA)… during show, there was a room filled with burgers & pizza like this… back then this was my kinda food… so I ate. and ate, and ate & ate. Around 2am is was time to head back to the station with the crew (we were an hour out of town)… I was felled by such violent shits I had to get a hotel room and stay the night close to the toilet, I couldn’t risk it.

Since then I’ve never been a glutton, never had McD’s since (20 years now) and overall living a healthier life.

Those football players… I sure hope their bus had a toilet in the back for the way home… it would have been overflowing.

Also I’m sure the White House kitchen staff and protocol people were thrilled to see all this shit laid out like it was goddamn gold from the treasury.

Pro Tip: A&W in Canada is a million times better than the American version.

4 Likes

“Pro Tip: A&W in Canada is a million times better than the American version.”
yes, yes it is; my favourite fast food. They’re actually different companies, just use the same iconography .

2 Likes

This. They were either a) laughing their heads off out of the shock, b) honestly thought it was a joke, c) being sarcastic or d) they had a bet running as to whether Trump would pull a stunt like that.

I seriously doubt that they were cheering out of genuine love for fast food.

5 Likes

They don’t show the wall of microwaves used to reheat the crappy food. Fast food is awesome reheated. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Seems like that would be a major security breach.

8 Likes

The last/only charitable donation of the Trump Foundation?

(And what do you want to bet Trump just writes this expense off in his taxes anyway.)

6 Likes

17 Likes

Forgot to switch the phone keyboard back from ‘Russian’ to ‘English’?

9 Likes

I respectfully understand your efforts at jocularity, but Trump understanding Russian? No way.

4 Likes

I think of these mottos every time I see one of these establishments. Particularly “eef freef” and “amurica runn no dundun”

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I mean he can barely speak English.

5 Likes

He was probably distracted thinking about his Berder Sercuriter shutdown/extortion scheme.

4 Likes

My brother’s wife likes to treat us to McNaldo’s desserts every now and then.

Whenever she offers to in group chat I always yell I LIKE THE IT

5 Likes

Ony the bestet meems on BingBong!

6 Likes

The sum total of his contribution to the country in one offensive picture.