Hannity spotted vaping coming back from break

Originally published at: Hannity spotted vaping coming back from break | Boing Boing

2 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t recommend anyone do it as the health risks are still not fully known (though enough is understood that doctors and experts will tell you it’s not good for you) but ultimately its a person’s choice. Of all the things to give Hannity shit about i think doing so over vaping is pretty nit picky, put him on blast for the actual harmful dumb shit he says that impacts other people… if he wants to shorten his lifespan vaping then let him.

13 Likes

That sure looks like a THC pen from here

2 Likes

sure, it’s cute to jab at him for his reading glasses, but just wait until your eyes start going. (note: this doesn’t make him any less of a racist, insurrection-mongering dickbag).

7 Likes

Sure it wasn’t meth?

Vaping is what I’d call a “douchebag enhancer”. Hannity is so awful to begin with, though, that it barely shifts the needle.

4 Likes

If he increases his douche-density any higher he might collapse into a douche-singularity. God help us all if he gets his hair cut like Ted Cruz.

5 Likes

IKR? It’s hard to find a nice looking pair of readers.

1 Like

Given that douches and douche bags are specifically female-oriented, whenever I read that I get a wee bit rankled. And I used to use that term, but am trying to stop.
Can we try to switch to something more general, like colostomy? He is, after all, full of shit.
Not trying to tone police, just consider a different, less gender-specific term. That is the end of my soap boxing. And thank you for your time :wink:
And Hannity is a horrible menace. And I hope it wasn’t a THC pen, because he would give THC a bad name.

13 Likes

you’ve converted me. colostomy bag is my new go-to phrase for the likes of Hannity, Carlson, Cruz, McConnell and the lot.
not to disparage anyone who has had the unfortunate experience of needing that procedure, let me add.

7 Likes

Vaping is easily the least disgusting of his many dismal attributes.

4 Likes

Does his workplace not have a smoking policy? There’s zero tolerance for this shit in my building.

3 Likes

Many years ago I posed that same question to the most, uhh, gregarious feminist I knew at the time. Her take was that as douching is such a horrible practice as to be essentially anti-feminist, I should feel free to continue besmirching the term that way.

It’s also still very commonly used that way in the local kink and queer scenes ’round these parts. So, how do you spell that shrug emoji thinger?

It’s Fox News. I’m sure they do their best to re-create a “Mad Men” style workplace of smoking, drinking, and sexual harassment just to “own the libs”. The only reason they get embarrassed when it’s caught on air is that they don’t want to lose Xtianist viewers.

2 Likes

I have prescription readers because each of my eyes are different. I get an exam every year or so and buy glasses online. Insurance pays for them.

I buy mine at Home Depot - two for $10. Had to buy a few pairs of different strengths, tiny socket screwdriver took them apart and now I’ve for the right prescription for each eye. I tried to mod the leftover parts for some extra pairs but they don’t fit.

1 Like

It’s just vapor…

jake johnson ng GIF by New Girl

2 Likes

Probably loaded with Trump droppings.

4 Likes