Hannity spotted vaping coming back from break

disgusted the league GIF

4 Likes

Does he broadcast from the New York office? Because New York bans smoking and vaping in the workplace.

ETA: If I’m reading the FAQ correctly, he can be fined
up to $2000, and the employer can also face fines for allowing it, especially if it’s happened more than this one time.

3 Likes

“Ha ha! Hannity is a dirty vaper!” --BoingBoingers who think they’re so erudite because they get their daily jolt of stimulant by purchasing small batch, organic loose tea leaves and specialty coffee beans from hipsters

2 Likes

Rarely has harm reduction been so culturally slagged on.

2 Likes

I seen to recall boingboing promoting vapes in its store…

3 Likes

If you judge boingboing by the store then you should really have a poor opinion of boingboing. Today they endorsed a Sam’s Club deal.

3 Likes

I think it’s fair to judge boingboing by the company it keeps, yes. It doesn’t mean I hate boingboing or that I’m “disappointed in what it’s become” or whatever the go to line is.

But it does mean it’s a bit weird to see a “OMG Hannity was vaping” knowing full well I’ll see an ad for the hot new vape or the newest in THC supplements or “how to roll joints the best way” article. It’s… just weird.

3 Likes

The vape police?

images

3 Likes

Thanksgiving Theconnersabc GIF by ABC Network

3 Likes

Dollar Tree sells reading glasses … for a dollar

1 Like

Nah, it’s that asshole wingnut pundits like Hannity and wig-wearing Fucker Carlson are putting on a hate-promoting, millions-earning act, which their faithful viewers take as sincere. It’s great to see their mask of smug, fake macho bravado slip sometimes, if only to reveal the different person underneath, a revelation that in turn reveals the mask. Why else would Hannity mutter, “uh oh”?

Who cares about the fact itself that Hannity wears reading glasses or vapes, or that Fucker wears a rug? Any revelation of the different person under the mask that thereby reveals the hateful, destructive mask as merely a mask will do. I’ll continue paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Vapes is nothing (actually i have zero problems with it)

But how about promoting smoking kits instead? :thinking:

I do wish BB would be more carefull on what they promote on their store, for we quite often see some seriously sketchy stuff…

3 Likes

Seriously. There’s a Hannity picture at the head of this thread! I have children, for dog’s sake.

5 Likes

Forget it, Jake - it's the boingboingshop

10 Likes

That’s a TERF position, effectively. Douching is a required hygiene practice for transwomen. Sorry, we’re way off topic now, but I couldn’t let that one slide.

7 Likes

Laugh Out Loud Laughing GIF by Aurora Consulting

4 Likes

They pay their bills by selling smoking devices, then mock others for using them?

2 Likes

TIL.

This was ten years ago, and she is a midwife. She is absolutely a RF, but I doubt that she is TE. But still, TIL. Thanks.

3 Likes