Happy Gunsgiving!

Assumes the person hasn’t bred already.

1 Like

I must admit, I believe strongly in the right to bake arms.

15 Likes

Nah, we don’t do pumpkin pies here. Haven’t checked what’s inside Strudels lately, though.

6 Likes

File? Too slow.

Helicopter.

2 Likes

Please. A true American™ pie would feature a crispy, flavorful Colt M1911A1 filling. It’s full steel frame adds crunch and, obviously, any true American™ would prefer the imperial .45ACP to the metric 9x19mm—invented by a Kraut, no less[1].

:stuck_out_tongue:

Though, really, having a nice sturdy firearm handy might be a good thing in the anni Trumpi. I’ve heard so many people talk about incoming squads of blackshirts/brownshirts I feel compelled to explain the traditional European home remedy for those, viz. you shoot them. Repeatedly.

[1] Well. Austrian, but really, who can tell the difference.

5 Likes

Sweetie pie is always preferable to glockie pie.

4 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a bolt action rifle with open sights…so 70’s…

2 Likes

Considering the truths of American history, that pie is…poetic.

Hope you all have a happy National Genocide Day.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/11/24/national-genocide-day/

7 Likes

Man, that looks dangerous; I bet that pie is full of sugar.

2 Likes

I prefer pie guns to gun pies.

12 Likes

The real-life version are Schokokuss-Wurfmaschinen. hit the target and try to catch the chocolate-coated marshmallow treat*

I found no good videos but this one shows the idea - and the laughter of the guy is hilarious

* this is the translation for Schokokuss/Negerkuss/Mohrenkopf/Schaumkuss? dafuq.

eta: this video shows what type of catapult I had in mind

2 Likes

It would depend on the polymer. A thermosetting polymer wouldn’t melt. It might burn and produce fumes you really don’t want to breath in or eat though (Hydrogen cyanide amongst others. Yummy).

1 Like

“I love the smell of hydrogen cyanide in the morning”.

nah, does not work that well.

I was going to make a “smells like almonds” joke, but then I looked it up, and apparently the smell I associate with almonds is unrelated to cyanide - the smell I know is sweet almonds, and cyanide is only found in significant quantities in bitter almonds.

which is unfortunate. I had a picture of an almond tart queued up and everything

1 Like

If only

Schoko as in chocolate, and Schaum means foam. I’m pretty sure Neger and Mohren are both racial slurs.

Glocks are nice pistols but the .45 does have a stopping power advantage

Glocks get soft around 300°F. Might have to tweak the recipe.

So buy a .45 ACP Glock.

5 Likes

If I lived where I could legally own a sidearm I’d go with a .50 Desert Eagle just because Jew gun.

1 Like