Happy Gunsgiving!

You forgot the “why not both” girl gif.

They aren’t very fun to shoot. Though they do make them in .44 mag which has to be more fun.

2 Likes

OMG -I was going to reference that film, but I didn’t know the name and wasn’t going to look it up.

I did not!

I weigh so little that a .50 would probably move me back a meter with every shot…

A guy at the range let me shoot his twice. I don’t know if he had factory ammo or hot loads.

The first shot I was on target, but the recoil rattled me so much the second shot missed. The gun itself is massive and you have the added feature of the bolt/slide moving back and forth. Granted I was used to my little .22 at the time, but I had shot .357mag and .44mag and neither of them actually rattled me.

So when shows like VIP have a petite young lady dual welding some Desert Eagles, you can chuckle at the lack of realism.

2 Likes

Let’s get dangerous.

1 Like

I heard Moe Howard threw most of the pies for that movie (Bugsy Malone).

1 Like

Seriously? Because the awesomeness of hiring Moe to be your pie expert is just perfection.

2 Likes

I can’t find any confirmation on the Internets, so take it with a grain of salt. But I’ve been told the producers of Bugsy Malone (Scott Baio’s first flick, and one of Jodie Foster’s earliest I think?) brought him out of retirement.

Moe was legendarily good at pie throwing, which is apparently quite difficult.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.