Happy Meat Day

Originally published at: Happy Meat Day | Boing Boing

5 Likes

A day of happy meat?

5 Likes
2 Likes

So please treat your meat kindly today.

7 Likes

A Japanese meat and greet can be surprising!

3 Likes

cat-chicken

10 Likes

8 Likes

Meat-helmet-001

7 Likes

Lady gaga raises you a dress, boots and a purse

7 Likes

Here’s an 18th century version:

Constable meatsuit

Unknown if he could sing or dance.

5 Likes

No clue on dancing ability, but he can rock the everlasting fuck out of an ascot. ^____^

4 Likes

This is incorrect. The number 9 has more than one pronunciation in Japanese. Kyū is in fact pronounced like queue, but ku (as in cool without the L) is a perfectly valid pronunciation.

For example, Japanese call multiplication tables 九九 (kuku, or nine-nine), because there is no reason to memorize multiples of ten, so they only go up to nine times nine. In this case, Kyū would be the incorrect pronunciation, but in many cases, you can use either.

7 Likes

MEEEEEEEEAT

(Tinker Galoot)

3 Likes

I naturally had hummus, tabouli, and pita today tophat-biggrin

6 Likes

So, what do you eat on Pi Day? (Inquiring minds want to know! :wink: )

4 Likes

18 posts in and nobody has mentioned They’re Made Out of Meat yet?

I am disappoint, BB Mutants.

10 Likes

Y’know, I rarely get hip to stuff like this in time. I usually learn about them 3 days too late.

On pi day, I’m sure I eat at least 3.14159265359 of something. Were life fair, all of us good folks would get at least 3.14159265359 pieces of our favorite pies - not necessarily all in one sitting, mind.

At least I manage remembering to post Al Capone stuff on Valentine’s Day. tophat-rolleyes

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I’ve only heard an audio version of “They’re made out of meat” via The Truth:

Watching the video you posted gave the text a whole new dimension. ^____^

6 Likes

Every day is meat day!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.