Harold Bornstein, Trump's ex-doctor, says candidate dictated letter claiming 'healthiest individual ever'

Indeed he is.

4 Likes

I had no idea you posted on bb.

3 Likes

So, is Dr Bornstein planning to retire soon, or what prompted him?

2 Likes

Do you remember, in the original video of the doctor’s reporting went something like this:
“…and in excellent mental health condition (frown and chuckle)…”
I cant find the original anywhere.

1 Like

“decompensating”?

The original “Dr. Strange”.

Also Trump’s secret for surviving personal and political scandal.

2 Likes

A good lot of the corporate media seriously questioned the obviously bullshit medical report at the time. And have occasionally been mentioning it since.

They did do it in the talking heads, report the controversy, on to the the next scandal way they cover everything. But it’s not as if they’ve been reporting uncritically that Trump is in excellent health because this paper said so since it can out.

2 Likes

I guess it doesn’t need to be said ad infinitum, but yeah, if this was 2008 and it was revealed that a certain black president had forged his own doctor’s evaluation, it’d be the Ultimate Scandal. Somehow in 2018, I don’t think it’ll stay a top headline for a day or so. I guess when your expectations have been set so abysmally low, scandals come fast and furiously.

9 Likes

All lies! Three other doctors (Drs. John Barron, John Miller, and David Dennison) independently submitted reports of his extraordinary health. Their letters even had the exact same wording!

10 Likes

ok so… which was it? Did he dictate it or did you make it up as you went along? He can’t even get his confession straight. I think maybe this guy needs help.

2 Likes

He looks more like a ‘Dr Feelgood’ to me, if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

It’s a medical term. If you have long term illness your body may be functioning well anyway. Other systems in your body will compensate for the one that isn’t functioning properly. But if the other systems come under stress of deteriorate from their peak function, you will “decompenate” meaning that the underlying condition will start to show symptoms, and you may experience symptoms in the compensating systems.

Like if you go into physiotherapy for a hip problem and they give you exercises for your knees. It turns out your knees were weak and your hips were working overtime to compensate for that by doing things they aren’t really built to do, which eventually lead to strain and hurt your ability to walk because your hip just can’t compensate anymore.

5 Likes

Thanks.
(And there was me thinking it could only just about conceivably be a weird typo for ‘decomposing’ which would have made almost as much sense, in context. :wink: )

2 Likes

Decomposing composers?

2 Likes

You may have not paying attention to the fact that in North Korea things are sort of getting better.

Can you imagine that? I mean… really!

How so? Are the living standards of the North Koreans improving? Tell us more.

1 Like

Hmm.

2 Likes

Who knew that The Producers would one day describe… the country.

5 Likes