Harris meets with Zelensky as Trump faces hearing in civil fraud ruling

13 Likes

Harris meets with Zelensky as Trump faces hearing in civil fraud ruling

Well, there you have it. :person_shrugging:

black and white robot GIF by abillmiller
Art Color GIF by Contrast High

14 Likes
6 Likes

If she wins and Republicans win the Senate; with them obstructing appointments.

7 Likes

Harris opens up 31-point lead over Trump in Harvard youth poll

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4895567-harris-31-point-lead-trump-youth-poll/

Harris has dedicated considerable campaign resources to reaching younger voters, including a commitment to visit 150 college campuses. Her staff has also created numerous memes and video edits on X, Instagram and TikTok to boost youth engagement.

I know that the Harris campaign focuses on campus visits, and this makes me wonder how far along they are in reaching that 150 goal. :thinking:

13 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes
16 Likes

Oh my. This should provoke an interesting reaction.

11 Likes

If we’re all very, very lucky, TFG will have a stroke.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Canceled due to weather.

It ended up being a deep state ploy to throw everyone off from how Harris really controls the weather after all. :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

[…]

It is unclear if the cars that got in the way of Harris’s motorcade were glitching, or if the incident signifies the beginning of a robot uprising or other AI-organized political protest.

With the US presidential election now just 36 days away, the robots appear to have left their run a little late. Few of them operate outside California, a state likely to support Harris and other Democratic party candidates resoundingly, despite the widely held belief in Silicon Valley’s techno-utopian community that automation and AI will lead the world into a new golden era.

9 Likes

video

10 Likes

Speaking of Walz…

11 Likes
7 Likes

I am not at all surprised that orange bois lurve America’s Dad! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Cringe No GIF

8 Likes

They’re not crashing as such, just, you know, huddling together.

4 Likes

14 Likes