Harris Campaign News

Sounds good indeed, but, no downshifting!

Bronco Utv GIF by Rugged Radios

16 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

I suspect there are places where that will sway a few votes, and where we are now, those few votes might be critical. I really, really hope that it will be such an overwhelming blue wave that Cheney’s contribution is pretty much a rounding error, but I am most certainly not willing to count on that until after the smoke clears. Until then,

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English lefty dead.
In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour’d rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;

9 Likes

19 Likes

Men who apparently do not have, or care about their, daughters who might be in that situation. It’s an amazing thing to try to make a campaign issue out of “He cares about girls in school. What a loserboy!” But, this is also the party that does not see a reason for girls to be in school. Gaaaahhh!!

15 Likes

It’s the same as with that guy running against Sherrod Brown in Ohio who can’t understand why any woman over 50 would care about abortion. MAGA conservatives can’t understand why anyone would give a shit about anything that doesn’t affect them personally because they don’t.

17 Likes

Lack of empathy and selfishness are core conservative values. Most of them seem unable to evolve past the way they were created. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah, that reflects attitudes about women in general. It reminded me of this bit from Stephen Colbert after the VP debate (set 7 minutes into his monologue):

8 Likes

OB-GYnun!

3 Likes