Harvey Weinstein faces life in prison with new charges

I’m not a judgmental or violent person, but I do believe in Karma. Here, meet my friend, Karma…

5 Likes

Harvey Weinstein faces life in prison with new charges

“He turned 81 in prison doing life without parol”

Title to my new song, done in psycho billy fashion.

5 Likes

Do we have enough data to piece together how Miramax movies might have been cast; had Weinstein not been a pig?

6 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

No. He doesn’t. He could benefit from a couple of hours of power-point training in civility and proper behavior… and from spending just a bit of time in the company of the accusers’ baseball bat-toting partners and friends. Couldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

I wonder if a psycho-billy group would find the subject to be too psycho-billy.

5 Likes

Yep. Bad timing and got his passport taken away just as things came to a boil.

3 Likes

There is a certain world leader who’d I’d also like to see disgraced, humiliated, and lose everything they value.

6 Likes

Ditto. And a bunch of the people surrounding him.

5 Likes

12 Likes

many great artists did fine work in prison… but weren’t they writers?

Much as I would like to see him jailed for life, I just can’t picture the American justice system delivering that outcome. After all, he is rich and white.

3 Likes

Thank you for finding exactly the right gif.

4 Likes

Do not create posts encouraging or wishing violence on others. Don’t stoop to that level.

15 Likes

Right after Rump executes his own.

The real problem I have with Weinstein is that everybody around knew and chose to do nothing. These other people belong in prison as well.

3 Likes

For a moment there I thought Weinsteins behaviour had been so bad they even summoned the dead to accuse him. Turns out the late Cyrus Vance has a son, Cyrus Vance, Jr. who is the DA. Educational, yet disappointing!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Lord of the Rings since #metoo happened, but the next time I can’t help imagine how Ashley Judd would have been as Arwen (assuming she would have taken that role). Has noone used this deep fake stuff to create a LOTR movie that could have been?

I’m assuming he was called “Barfman” at school.

1 Like

“He turned 81 in prison,
Doing life without parole,
No one cared when he died,
Even the devil didn’t want his soul."

5 Likes